Monday, February 14, 2011

Some Cute Birthday R.A.K.s

Happy Valentine's Day!!  I haven't crafted all weekend, but I did receive these fun birthday cards in the mail that I wanted to be sure and share with you all.  These came from my sister, Kathy Winter,  my Australian friend Debbie Pamment, and my friend Lorie Ames.  I was also very blessed with birthday wishes from many of you on my Facebook wall... too many to count, so THANK YOU so much for making my day extra special {{♥♥♥}} 




I also just wanted to share what a fabulous birthday gift I received a few days before my birthday. I was "Found" on facebook by my long lost childhood friend!! The last picture she has of us together was 26 years ago! She's coming out to Oregon this summer and we're planning on catching up, although we've been doing that over the last week through emails. Funny how God opens a new door when another closes (I recently lost my friend from college). Anyways, it does a heart good to know you have friends and family who care about you.  And I'm very thankful for all of you out there who show you care by the comments you leave, encouraging and funny emails, cards you send, blog awards you pass on, the facebook "likes" ... and the list goes on!  Ok, nuff "mush", LOL!
HAPPY ♥ VALENTINE'S ♥ DAY

9 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Wow Kris, you've been such a busy crafter!! These are really adorable!! I especially like the cupcake shaped one!! Beautiful coloring!!Happy Valentine's Day!!HUGS

snehal watwe welde said...

Wow you are one lucky gal...and how true..that when God closes one door he opens other one facebook has this way of reuniting many long lost friends...Beautiful cards all of them

Catherine said...

Happy B-day, Kristine! This post is such a great testimony of God's love and care. Many blessings to you!

FYI - there is an award for you on my blog today. I was so glad that God led you to the "Jesus Is The Reason" hop and it's just my was to say thanks to you for sharing your faith and talent with the world on your blog. (((HUGS)))

Basement Stamper said...

I can't remember if I wished you a happy birthday or not, but if not, you can never have too many...Happy Birthday!!! Hope you had a fabulous day. Great cards and funny that my grade school friend & I connected through FB as well!

Helen said...

What awesome cards & great friends! Isn't facebook wonderful for getting in touch with people you hadn't seen in forever? :) I hope you had a wonderful birthday! Love ya!

Danni said...

Such cute RAK's! Sometime send me your address, I love to send RAK's!! And umm, are you in Oregon? Ya know I just moved to Washington, right??
Have a happy day!

Lorie said...

I'm so glad you like the card Kris...I had so much fun making it for you! How exciting about your school friend too! I can't wait to hear more about her! :)

Lori said...

You are so deserving of all of the love, girl! You get what you give 10 fold, it's true. So cool that you found and will visiting with your childhood friend.

Kathy Winter said...

Great RAK cards Kris...love them all. hehe!! SO glad that your friend found you too. I really wish I stayed in touch with some of my friends from our childhood :) HAPPY ♥ VALENTINES♥ DAY