Thursday, February 10, 2011

Solocosmo's Snow White @ M5D

Today's another New Release Day at McMahon Five Designs!  I'm showcasing Solocosmo's "Snow White."  This is not my usual color combo--in fact, I rarely use yellow at all, so not sure how it ended up all over this card? 

I used Jen's February SFYTT:
The other day I crocheted a bunch of these double flowers -   I think they look nice and add a personal touch to cards, don'tcha think?  Well, there's lots more new releases to share and I decided to go ahead and give you sneak peeks at everyone's creations to inspire you, so let's get to it!!




Card by: Michelle
Card by: Kristine


 This is a FREEBIE for ONE WEEK ONLY!
For YOU to use in our Natural Elements Challenge!


Real Wood Paper Self Plaque by: Sue




On Blackbird Wings

  Box by: Judy
Box by: Judy

Wood Paper Heart by: Judy


Mother & Child

Card by: Raven

Card by: Sue


Sewing Sentiments


Close up by: Amy

Close up by: Lorie

Close up by: Shelly



For more details on the projects above, visit the Design Team blogs!

6 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Your colors ended up perfect for your card! I LOVE the coloring of her hair- Wow- that is awesome! Love the double flower you made too!

Lorie said...

Wow, Kris! For not using yellow much you sure did make this gorgeous! Great card girlie!

Kathy Winter said...

Love this Kris...and the yellow looks so nice. Great layout and the crochet flower is such a nice touch!!

Helen said...

I love all the yellow! It makes for a bright and cheerful card! I also love the flowers you're making! They are beautiful! Fun new releases, too! Thanks for sharing them with us.

Lori said...

She's beautiful! Her hair is colored so well, Kris. I love the yellow and the flower, it does add a special touch.

"My Crafting Room" said...

Awesome Kristine, and happy birthday to you.