Thursday, February 10, 2011

SEWING Digis & More @ M5D

I'm baaack!  LOL.  Here's a card I wanted to post in my earlier one today for the new releases at McMahon Five Designs  but I was out of printer ink... got some!  So here is my 2nd card today *Ü*

Fairy Doodler came out with a bunch of really cute digis this week with a SEWING theme!  And Sue made up some really creative sentiments to go with!  My sentiment here might look a bit fuzzy, so click the pic to see it larger.  The font is actually all zigzags like stitching.  You can see everything that was released today in my post below.  There's even a FREEBIE for you from Studio 313 and we encourage you to go enter our monthly HOTSPOT challenge with the theme "Natural Elements."  See ya there!! 

9 comments:

Helen said...

Very cute! I love your button pillow! Those little pins are adorable! (I love little tiny things) :)

Dawn B. said...

Kristine this is beautiful. I love the way you added the buttons. This turned out great. Thanks for asking about my son.. He is still coughing but the medicine worked so fast. Hope you are all feeling better too..

Lorie said...

This is so cute Kris! A very comforting card!

Amy Johnson said...

Great cards this week, as usual! The sewing one is so cute! Love the Snow White card! She is such a beautiful image and I think the color combo you chose suits it perfectly!

Lori said...

Love the sewing theme!

Pat (mspfd) said...

I love this! Buttons are a favorite of mine. What a great card!

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohh I just love this!!

Kathy Winter said...

Oh this is so pretty Kris. Love the buttons on the pillow and the little pins as well. Just gorgeous!!

stampencamper said...

nice card, love the addition of buttons