Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Pilot Luka... Ready for Take Off!

Hello... hope your Wednesday is treating you well?  My daughter is well enough to go back to school--YAY!  Boy, was my internet giving me fits last night as I was trying to change up my blog!  I think it was either MSN or just IE in general because I could use Firefox and Google Chrome just fine.  Of course it took me about an hour and lots of frustration before it dawned on me to try another browser!  LOL.  Oh well... such is life!

On to today's card... Wednesdays are my days to post at LaLa Land Crafts.  Here's  a cute new Luka image called Pilot Luka, just released last week at CHA in LA, and you can get him as a digital stamp right now on the blog!  He will be available in rubber stamp soon.   That's it for today.  Head on over to the LaLa Blog for lots more inspiration from the rest of the Design Team!  *Ü*  Happy Crafting!!

7 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

He is so cute, love those colors together. Beautiful coloring!! So glad your daughter is feeling better.

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow!! What a cutie pie Kris!! I love your coloring on this image!! TOO CUTE!!HUGS

Irina said...

Love your card and your the new whimsical look of your blog!!

Jana Weaver said...

Love this card...colors are awesome! And your ner look here is adorable!!!

Kathy Winter said...

Adorable card Kris. Love the papers and the coloring is great!!

Helen said...

I love it! Pilot Luka is uber adorable and your sentiment is perfect! That's great paper, too!

Lori said...

So sweet! I love this color combo for boys.