Saturday, February 05, 2011

Meet Ally, New Character at LLLC

Hello.  Hope you're having a fun Saturday so far?  I'm getting ready to go to my girls' basketball game today, but thought I'd post another card first.  This is Ally, a new character at La-La Land Crafts!  She's a totally different style of character than the Marcis and Lukas, but kinda "sassy" too.  She's the first in a line called The Girlfriends Collection

The chair* is not part of the stamp, but I had this one in a rubber stamp and so I masked Ally, then stamped the chair over her, hoping the placement was right and can you believe, it came out PERFECT placement on my first try!! 

I've got LOTS more samples made with the new Marci and Luka stamps too, so stay tuned in the coming days/weeks for those!!  =) 

You can view ALL seven new released on the La-La Blog HERE.  Enjoy, and if you create something with any of our LaLa stamps, please share them with us in our Customer Gallery!!   One random customer will be chosen each month for a PRIZE!! 

Have a great weekend!!

*Chair stamp is from Alota Rubber Stamps

5 comments:

Lorie said...

Another gorgeous card Kris!

Lori said...

Great job with the placement! Love when that works out the first time. I really like the crochet flower, nice touch.

Jana Weaver said...

I can believe it came out perfect because you're awesome!! Love this card Kris grest job!!

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow Kris, this is just gorgeous hun!! I so love the colors and your layout is stunning!! ;) HUGS

Kim Y. said...

GORGEOUS, Kristine! Love the colors you used!