Thursday, February 24, 2011

M5D Digi Release Day - "I AM..."

Thursday already??   Woohoo, it's almost the weekend!!  Kathy, hope you're coming down to visit this weekend... putting in a request with Mother Nature for ya!  *Ü*

Today is New Digi Release Day at McMahon Five Designs!  And, by the way, if these photos look a bit blury to you, please click on them to see them in original size and detail.  I also created this with the Stampin' Sisters in Christ challenge in mind, which is to use GREEN somewhere in your card.  The first time I read that, I thought it had to be MOSTLY green instead of just incorporated, so pardon my "Kermit the Frog" resemblance here, LOL!  Speaking of frogs... be sure to read Peggysue's devotion this week.  Frogs in the oven, frogs on the chair, frogs frogs everywhere!!  *Ü*

I’ve been having fun using my new Octagon Nesties so I decided to try one of the those easel cards using a shaped card.  LOVE these!!   The digi I used here called I Am the Lord" was created by Sue "Mick MaHoon" *wink* (that's what my daughter calls her, lovingly of course!!)  It's a beautiful verse with a gorgeous dragonfly that I enhanced with stickles.  Had fun with my mixture of Spellbinders dies, and the paper is from the Prima collection called "Annalee."  Psssst… just got word that lots of new Prima paper pads have been added to the store!
 
Remember, you have just a few more days (til the end of Feb.) to enter the "Natural Elements" challenge at the HOTSPOT to win $25 to spend at M5D!!  And there's a ton of supplies you could get at that one-stop-shop!! 

There's LOTS more cute stuff being released today at M5D, so please hop on over HERE to see all the goods!!  You won't want to miss the DT samples either--they did a fabby job once again this week =) 

Feel free to leave my DT sisters some luv!! 
AmyBonnieCarolynChristineJudy
LorieMichelleRavenShellySue

19 comments:

Lorie said...

Absolutely gorgeous Kris! I have got to learn to go out of the "rectangle" more often!

MariLynn said...

Kris, this is gorgeous. I love the sparkle and the big ribbon!

Becky said...

Kris, this is gorgeous! Love the colors and the sparkle. Thank you for joining us at Stampin Sisters In Christ.

*Vicki* said...

Wow Kris!! This is amazing!! Such a gorgeous creation!! Love the green monochrome style!! HUGS

Helen said...

LOVE IT! I love all the sparkle and swirls and pearls! Beautiful card! I love the fun shape of this easel card, too!

Shawne said...

Is this an easel? It looks really cool in this shape, I love te greens too, so pretty!

Rush'd Lady said...

This jumped out at me from Stampin' Sisters in Christ blog and I had to just jump over and see your green card for myself! Lovely card! :)

Shelly Schmidt said...

Wow- stunning! I LOVE the shaped easel- the glitter around the edge of the Nestir is such a great accent. I love the flourishes and the glitter on the dragonfly....guess I love everything about this card! Your blog is just so nice- you are so talented!!!

Danni said...

Oh my!! How gorgeous!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

OMGoodness gracious, this is GORGEOUS!!!

Peggysuez said...

I didn't have the actual image of a frog on my mind until you mentioned Kermit, although I don't think he ever sported a bow in his hair! Beautiful work, love the touch of bling! Thanks for coming alongside Stampin' Sisters in Christ for the green challenge!

Michelle ~ daydreams505 said...

Kris, this is over-the-top beautiful!

Cami said...

Ooooohhh, gorgeous card Kris! I like this shade of green and all the sparkle. That hexagon shape die is very nice...hmmm, another die to buy? Have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs, Cami

Raven B said...

This is so awesome Kris I always love coming to your bloggie to see what you have in store!
Hugs,
Raven

Amy Johnson said...

This is so beautiful. You did such a better job with this image than I did. I love the color, all the embellies, and the bling!

Monique said...

This is beautiful.. Such pretty green papers :)

Pam S. said...

so pretty Kris! Love this shape for the easel card! I'm inspired to use my nesties more!
Pam Going Postal

Lovely Linda said...

Hello Kris - this is just stunning! I love the monochromatic look and the fabulous easel card! Gorgeous sentiment and great use of Dies - love it all! Thank you for playing along with the Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenge this week - we love to see you and appreciate your support! {{{hugs}}}
Linda SSIC Design Team

Lori said...

Over the top gorgeousness!!!! The details are amazing, perfect with the verse as the main focal point.