Monday, February 21, 2011

Just Chick'n In On You

What's up chickie??

I made a simple li’l shaped card using one of the new release digi sets from Doodle Pantry called, “Chicken.”  I just love how Laurie has fun with her sentiments—which this set includes 4 fun ones to choose from and 2 digi animals.  You can see all the new release sets HERE, including some fun St. Patty’s Day digis and Papers!!Chicken_4d5feecb9b91b
Remember,  you can get 25% OFF your entire cart now thru the 25th with code HBPRES25!!  You can check out the challenge blog for DT samples using these new releases and enter to win $10 to spend in the Doodle Pantry store… or you could be one of 3 chosen for TOP 3 and get one digi set of your choice in the shop!! 

LOL, by my post you’d think I was on DT already, with all my advertisements, but seriously, I am just enjoying creating with her images, so if you’d like to catch this wave of excitement, COME CHECK IT OUT!

8 comments:

Helen said...

This is so fun! I love the shaped card and that image and sentiment are awesome!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Welcome to the team! Love your card! What a super design.

Lorie said...

Eek! That is completely adorable!

Danni said...

This is darling! My mom collects chicken and rooster things so I might have to get this set! Fun!

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

Hi kristine! congratulations again on making the DT!! I love this card! it's perfect!

Cami said...

KRISTINE! OMG How are you??? Well, I can see you are still pumping out wonderful projects! This shaped card is so cute, and I love the heading, "Just Chic'n In On You" and how appropriate as I feel you just "chic'd" in on me! LOL! You're the sweetie as you always were! Your coloring just amazes me!
Hugs, Cami

Lori said...

Like it as much here as I did on CDAC! Great coloring.

Grace said...

Oh goodness Kris... this is over the top adorable! Love the shaped card and love this set! Great sentiments!!! Too fun!!! Hope all is well with you!!!
hugs,
Grace