Thursday, February 17, 2011

Jewelry Box Easel Card - Matt.6:21

Scroll down to see how you can win $25 to spend at M5D!!

Hello.  Thursdays are new digi release days at McMahon Five Designs, including Fairy Doodler, McMahon Digis, Studio 313, Solocosmo, and McMahon Vintage… a little something for everyone! 

I adore Studio 313’s digi called Cherry Blossoms and Butterflies AND the digi papers to match!      I added one of my favorite verses to her digi, it’s from Matthew 6:21 “For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.”  I thought it was perfect since I made a treasure box (jewelry box).

I used some of the real wood paper for my easel card and the drawer fronts, and I punched the top corners out of the wood paper with a Fancy Corners Cuttlebug die.  The flowers have stickles in the centers too. 
 Here are a couple more pics …

WE HAVE A FREEBIE FOR YOU!!!



This digi was created as a FREEBIE GIFT to remind all women to check themselves each month for breast health.  Please accept this digi and grab the code for your own blog to help spread awareness this month!
 

And now you can see AAAALLLL the fabby new releases today over at the M5D Blog!!
also…
Be sure to stop by the rest of the Design Team for more inspiration and leave em some love!!  (Links are in my sidebar)

Wanna WIN $25??
COME JOIN THE CHALLENGE!!GRAB OUR BADGE!
The theme this month is Natural Elements!!
You could win $25 at McMahon Five Designs!!

12 comments:

Lorie said...

Goodness...that is just gorgeous Kris!

Shawne said...

OMG!This is sooo gorgeous and sooo cool! I'm going to have to find this pattern, my girls would love to make their own jewelry box, wow, I think it would have taken me a week or two to do this! So how do you manage to also have the cutest blog ever? I love it! Oh, and the verse you put with it is perfect!

Danni said...

This is gorgeous!! Wow!!

Lori said...

So gorgeous! I love the box/card. You should think about creating a template and maybe adding it to Sue's store. Just sayin'....

Amy Johnson said...

Such a beautiful box! I love the digi papers! I can't wait to use them myself!

Happy Belated Birthday by the way!

Naturally Me Creations said...

Wow, what a gorgeous creation!!! :)

Kathy Winter said...

Oh so beautiful Kris. Love this image and the papers are so pretty. Great treasure box!!

Rose Ann said...

It's soooo beautiful, Kristine...and such a great idea too!! LOVE it!!

Chrissy D said...

Ohhh this is SOOO cool!!! Absolutely stunning work!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Gorgeous, Gorgeous and more Gorgeous! I love the gorgeous background paper, the beautiful flowers and the wood accents on your project!

Helen said...

Gorgeous! I love your treasure box!

~Michelle~ said...

this is amazing! Love what you did with Shawne's image set!