Saturday, February 26, 2011

Hey There...

I just wanted to pop in here real quick and say first of all that my post from Thursday was double-posted for some reason, so I deleted the one with the fewest comments ;)  So if you thought you commented already and don't see it, that's why!  But I did read them all ... thank you!! 

And secondly, my posts might be really spread out over the next week or two due to my carpal tunnel syndrome.  It's getting pretty bad and I'm having the nerve test (EMG) this Tuesday and will see about surgery.  So crafting is a bit harder to do right now, as is typing, so I might not get a card or post up for a li'l while.  So I'd like to leave you with some reminders!!
  • Tuesday starts a new challenge at the HOTSPOT!  
  • Wednesday I will have a card from LaLa Land to share (pre-posted already)
  • Thursday is New Digi Release Day at McMahon Five Designs!!
  • Saturday, 5th is my first official day on the Doodle Pantry team and it's release day there as well, along with a new challenge! 
Now I'm off to my girls' basketball game!  Have a great weekend!! :)

5 comments:

K. Joy said...

So sorry to hear about your carpel tunnel, Kristine! I'll be praying that everything turns out okay. :) I'm so excited to see that you're now a senior DT member on the DP team!!! :)

Lori said...

Your in my prayers, Kris. I hate that EMG test, well, we're moms, so it's really not that bad. ~grin~ Knowing how horrible nerve pain is, I'm praying you receive the treatment you need very soon. Thinkin' of ya!

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohh so sorry Kristine, I hope things get better for you. Hugs Cindy XXOO

Helen said...

Oh my goodness! I'm so sorry you're in such pain! We'll keep you in our prayers. Hopefully they will come to a decision quickly and healing will be fast for you! Take care of you!

Maria Matter said...

Hi Kris, just wanted to pop by and welcome you to the Sr DT over at Doodle pantry!!! so looking forward to designing with you!
hugs & blessings