Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Fundraiser for My Daughter

**All the $$ needed has been raised--
THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!!

DREAM ON - The Revolve Tour, 2011



My daughter (age 12) is trying to raise money so she can go on "The Revolve Tour" in March with her Middle School Girls Christian Youth Group.  If you don't know what this is, it it much like the Women of Faith Conferences, and was started because of the response by many of the those moms saying "I wish there was something like this for my daughter."  It's basically a 2-day inspirational weekend for 6th– to 12th–grade girls that combines award-winning Christian bands and speakers with real, relevant messages in a high-energy event.  Below is a video clip and you can click on the "the Revolve Tour" link above for more info if you'd like.

Which brings me to my li'l fundraiser!!  She needs to raise $130 in the next 2 weeks (by Feb. 15th)  I'm going to add a ticker in my sidebar so we can track progress. 

Crafting Goodie Bags for Sale!!
I'd like to help raise some money for her, and what better way than to try to get rid of some of the cards I've made for my design teams, along with some crafting "goodies"!!  I'm asking for $10 donations via PayPal.  Of course I will need to mail the goods out to you, so please USA residents only.  You may use PayPal to donate via your credit card as well... you don't even HAVE to have a PayPal account to donate!  There are various sizes of goodie bags and please... for those family and friends who don't craft, please make note of that in your "comments" section in the payment process.  THANK YOU!!
$10 Crafting Goodie Bags
USA Residents only please

ALL THE $$ WAS RAISED...

THANK YOU!!!

3 comments:

Candace Mitchell said...

Kris, I'd love to help her out!! This sounds amazing!! I love Britt Nicole! I saw her in concert and she is so sweet, full of energy, and such a good role model for young girls. I bought a goodie bag, and I wanted to add extra money for shipping, but it wouldn't let me change the amount. Please let me know if you need me to send you something! Hugs!! Best of luck to yall in raising the money!

Lorie said...

I am more than happy to support your daughters effort to go to this conference...I've heard they are wonderful!

Lori said...

Wonderful fund raiser! How fun for your dd to attend what sounds like a really awesome event. Similar to an event my dd has planed for her senior year. I may have to do some kind of crafting event, thanks for planting a great idea.