Saturday, February 05, 2011

Doodle Pantry {Heart Sheep}

For tonight's card, I decided to break out of my "normal" rectangle shaped card and go a little crazy and have pieces hanging off the edge of the card base.  I actually really like how it came out too!  I should really do fun shaped cards more often.  I used the freebie that I got for doing the CDAC Heart Hop last weekend called, Heart Sheep.

There's a new challenge that started today at Doodle Pantry and all you have to do is use any of their images!!  Don't have any???  GO HERE, you'll find lots of awesome freebies to work with!  If you link up in the next 2 weeks, you will receive this fabulous kitty set FREE!!

Kitty Bouqet

How adorable is that?!!  I love that her digital sets come with sentiments... even the FREEBIES!!

There's also several more NEW RELEASES today at Doodle Pantry, so hop on over to the challenge blog and check em out along with gorgeous samples by the Design Team!  *Ü* 

Hope you get time to INK SOMETHING,
and have a wonderful Sunday tomorrow!!

9 comments:

Lorie said...

Goodness Kris...this is great! I love that patterned paper and have seen it around other places...where is it from? The freebies from Doodle Pantry are always wonderful and this set in particular would be great to make cards for my dad's wife with. Glad I got creating with some Doodle Pantry tonight! :)

Kathy Winter said...

Oh how pretty, love how the hearts go off the card. I'd also like to know where you got the dp from..it's so lovely =)

Lori said...

Eeeks! This is so cute! Your coloring is fabulous as usual.

Seleise said...

what a great card!! I love the textures and colors and the design is just super!

*Vicki* said...

Oh my word this is just too cute!! I LOVE all of the hearts and that lamb makes me smile!! Too cute Kris!! TFS! HUGS

Dawn Frost said...

I LOVE your sheep card Kristine! LOVE the popped up hearts and crystal effects. Gorgeous!

Helen said...

This is a very fun card and that image cracks me up! I love the fun shape and cool hearts. Too cute!

Laurie said...

This is SO cute and what fun colors! Is that clear stuff on the hearts? too cute. Thanks for playing along with us on the DPDC7!

Jacqueline said...

Love that image - I didnt see it when I did my card - I invite you to check out MY CARD submitted for the DPDD Challenge #7; Please comment.