Thursday, February 03, 2011

Digi Release Day - Sugar Anne

It's Thursday and that means NEW DIGIS are released today at McMahon Five Designs

This sweet Solocosmo image is called Sugar Anne.  Feel free to click on the picture to enlarge because the details in her face are awesome.  So realistic.  She does appear to be a bit sad... but she has her best friend Kitty so she's not too lonely  *Ü* 

My paper is from the Prima pad called "Anna Lee" (isn't it gorgeous?!), and of course the exotic real wood paper, I punched with a MS lattice border punch.  The rosette behind the sentiment is one of my new FAVES to add to cards and easy to make!  And of course the pretty prima flowers and Spellbinders dies: Doodle Parts and Labels 10.

I'm entering this into the Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenge this week, which was to use Blue & Green as the predominate colors in your card.  Hop on over to read this week's Bible verse and devotional and then take the card challenge!

There's lots more being released today so let's get started!!




And of course there's LOTS of GORGEOUS samples made with all the new releases on our Design Team's blogs!

17 comments:

Lorie said...

Gorgeous Kris!

Carolyn said...

This is so sweet, and I love the papers and flowers! Your coloring always rocks. Tons of inspiration here.

Hugs,
Carolyn

Lori said...

Great card, Kris. I think she looks beautiful!

Raven B said...

Oh my goodness. This is so beautiful. I was going to use the wood paper this week and I punched it with that same exact punch gasp lol. I didnt end up using it though. :) What an inspiration. I may have to use it next week. FABULOUS btw.
Hugs,
Raven

Christine said...

Sugar Anne is beautiful and so is your card. I love that image and wished I had time to make two. But last time I tried that, I still have a colored image I haven't had time to make into a card!!!

Kathy Winter said...

Wow!! this is gorgeous KRis. I love the pretty dp and the flowers you have on there. Very nice rosette too. Great coloring on the image :)

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohh so so PRETTY!

Sassylassy said...

What a great job you did with the beautiful Miss Sugar Anne. I love this paper, it's on my wish list. Awesome job with the use of that gorgeous wood paper.
Hugs Bonnie

Michelle ~ daydreams505 said...

Sugar Anne is just precious in the colors you used. And I really love the way your flowers "pop" out of the dp and flow around the paper. Wonderful job this week. :) Michelle

Helen said...

This card is so pretty! I love these colors and that paper is very pretty. That new little girl is very adorable and sweet!

Maria Matter said...

this is beautiful Kris, your coloring is gorgeous!!! so many fun new images!
TFS!
hugs

Amy Johnson said...

This is so pretty! I love the rosette! You'll have to teach us how to make one sometime!

Grace said...

OMgoodness this is adorable! I'm in love with this dp! I hoard mine! Your coloring is amazing!!! Love the flowers and lattice punch! Beautiful touches!!!

Kim Y. said...

Sweet card, kristine! Love the image! Very cute!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh how darling Kris!! I just love this sweet image and your coloring. Beautiful layout and details my friend. Hugs! Miss you!!

Lovely Linda said...

Hello Kris - I am not sure how this gorgeous card slipped by me - but I am glad I have seen it now! Totally gorgeous Kris!! I love your colouring and those divine flowers - that lily is stunning!! This is perfect for this weeks challenge! Thank you for joining us at theis weeks Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenge, we appreciate your support! {{{hugs}}}
Linda SSIC Design Team

Sue @ McMahon Five Designs said...

Sugar Anne is Super Sweet! All your flowers and details go so perfectly with the background paper and the flowers on her dress! BEAUTIFUL!! Hugs, Sue