Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Animal Antics at Scrap-Creations

Happy Tuesday!  Today I'm Guest Designing at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations!  The challenge this week is a theme:  Animal Antics!!  Our sponsor is Robyn's Fetish and she provided our team some very cute digis to use and share with you all.  I am using "Peter da Puppy" - cute huh?

The beaded circle frame is by Spellbinders and I cut it out of some real wood paper (McMahon Five Designs).  The Butterflies are a MS punch.

I'd love to send this cute puppy card to one of my readers!  But first, I'd like you all to tell me what sentiment YOU would add to this card??  The person who gets this is the one with the sentiment I like the best... fair enough??  *Ü*

Come Play along in our Animal Antics Challenge!! 

8 comments:

snehal watwe welde said...

such a lovely card ...can only think of SO DOG ON YOU.

Basement Stamper said...

Beautiful colors on this card Kris! I actually like it without a sentiment and I can't even think of what I would put on it, but the obvious with him in the pile of flowers might be "sorry" LOL

Crystal said...

AWW Kristine this is sooo sweet and such a beautiful design!

*Vicki* said...

Kris, this is really precious hun!! LOVE your coloring and sweet design!! HUGS

Kathy Winter said...

Lovely card Kris...that puppy is so cute. And love the beaded nesties too.

Lorie said...

So cute Kris! That nestie is amazing!

Helen said...

Adorable! Your coloring is absolutely beautiful! I love the colors and the butterflies are a fun addition. I can just see the puppy jumping out of that can to chase them! lol

Lori said...

So cute Kris! I like the new look to your blog!