Thursday, February 03, 2011

7 New Digis at LaLa Land Crafts!

La-La Land Crafts had a very successful time at CHA and to celebrate, we've got SEVEN of our new images in DIGIs for you!! You can now purchase the digital images of our PLAY TIME Collection plus a newest La-La Land family member, Ally!!!

My card today uses the super cute "Capri Marci" and I sat her in this fun Rainbow Scene (from Heart Song Designs).  Isn't this scene just perfect for her?  Love it.  I colored it all with Copics, and yes, it took a bunch and now I'm in need of some refills, LOL!  Some of my colors were pretty gone anyways!  But I love how it came out.  I added colored stickles to the posies, although it's hard to see the sparkle in this photo.  I've got lots more card samples made with these new digis, so stay tuned in the days to come!! =)

Take a look at all these brand new digis (soon to be available in rubber too!) from the new
PLAY TIME COLLECTION:

Chef Marci


Doctor Marci


Magician Luka


Pilot Luka

Sitting Marci


Capri Marci

and as promised, the newest member of La-La Land family member, from our NEW Girlfriends Collection -  this is Ally!!!
To purchase any or ALL of these stamps, please go to DIGIs page or simply click HERE!!

Do you like rubber stamps better??  Don't fear.. All of these images will be available in rubber in just three short weeks!!

Hope you get time to Ink Something!!
Kris

13 comments:

Lorie said...

Love, love, love this Kris! I already got Capri and Sitting Marci...SO CUTE!

Sparkle said...

Such a lovely card and had the honors to see it in person!

Patti J said...

Kristine, this is adorable! Love it!!! Thanks so much for the new 'do' over at SSCC! It's beautiful! I can't even figure out how to add tabs on mine....lol!!! Have a good day!

Leah said...

Such a fabulous card! I love it:) And I wanted to be sure you saw the announcement that Heart Song Designs is now a webstore at www.heartsongdesignsshop.com Thanks for sharing and I'd still love to extend the offer I gave before. Email me at heartsongdigis at gmail dot com hugs

Basement Stamper said...

The scene you created with this is AMAZING!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Ekkkkkkkkk I love your scene, FABULOUS Girl!!

Grace said...

Hi Kristine! So good to see your smiling face today!!! Love this new release and you did a great job coloring it! I can only imaging how much ink you used! You asked about the dp I used. It is a K & Co Julianne 6 x 6 pad...but there are 2 by that name. This is the 48 page pack. Here they are available in Michaels now... brand new and gorgeous! Hope you can find them. I did add a bit more explanation of the two packs in the comments on my blog if you want to have a look. Have a wonderful weekend! Thanks again for the great face lift you gave SSIC!!!
hugs,
Grace

Helen said...

C-U-T-E!!! That rainbow scene is perfect! I think I'm going to have to have that Marci!!! :)

Kathy Winter said...

Awesome card, so bright and cheery!! Love the new releases too, they are so adorable =)

Kim Y. said...

This is one gorgeous card, Kristine and it looks SO BEAUTIFUL in real life! Wonderful job, my friend!

Jana Weaver said...

I absolutely LOVE this card Kirs - you did such a beautiful job!!!

Lori said...

Wow Kris your coloring is right on! That really does look like a lot of ink usage. The highlighting on the rainbow and Marci is perfect.

onecraftymama said...

I love the rainbow- it just sparkles. Your colouring is incredible!!!