Thursday, January 13, 2011

Wool Ewe Be Mine?

Hello again.  Have ewe been following the progressive challenges at Designed 2 Delight?  I have, and this week we got this cute Love Ewe FREEBIE to create with!
 Black Sheep
If you use it on your card and link up to the Delightful Inspiration blog by tonight (Thurs. 13th) then you will get next week’s digi FREE as well!  If you didn’t get set free this week, you can still participate by buying it in the shop and link your card.  Faith will email the next digi to everyone for free!  =)

Once again, I crocheted a 2-tone double flower (step-by-step instructions here).  OH my GOODNESS!!!  you know how you don’t “see” something about your card until you look at it on the ‘puter??  I JUST Noticed that the green pattern in my DP is actually PEARS and that now they are upside down!  LOL!!  I honestly didn’t even see pears in the paper when I grabbed it.  I just thought it was purdy!  =)  Oh well!  See, I shouldn’t have said anything cause now you know my oopsie-daisie!    Anyways, come on over to play along, but HURRY!!  CHallenge closes Thursday night at midnight EST! 

Hope you get time to Ink Something!
Galatians 3:26-28“So in Christ Jesus you are all children of God through faith, for all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ. There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.”


Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.

7 comments:

Chrissy D said...

Very cute Kristine. Love all of the details!

Lorie said...

Oh, so sweet Kris! I love it!

Raven B said...

Oh man I am lovin this Kris super beautiful. I wish I would have seen it sooner I would have participated!!!! ERRRR. lol
Hugs,
Raven

Sue from Oregon said...

Kristine,,,one of your BEST111 I would never have noticed those upside down pears if you not mentioned them LOL! Still just an outstanding card!

Rose Ann said...

This is so adorable!! I love the color combo, and your pretty heart bordering!!

Helen said...

I prefer my pears upside down anyway! :) Beautiful card and those flowers are amazing! I love the color combo on your card. It's so fun!

Faith S. said...

I would never have noticed that the paper is upside down. :) Someone else in this challenge noticed their paper was upside down too. LOL! Gorgeous card!! I love the sentiment, and your use of color and coloring is outstanding! Love the dots, too!