Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A Sweet Sliding Pop Up Card

Happy Wednesday!!      A new Weekly Inkling (online newsletter from SCS) was delivered to my inbox today and it had this cute new style of card... the "Sliding Pop Up Card" by Kim Score.  So I tried it using the new Sugar n' Spice Marci -- she's perfect for my daughter to take to a birthday party next weekend.  
Here's a couple more pics.  It also folds up flat so you can put it in a regular A2 size envelope.
 
P.S.   Are you planning to attend CHA in LA the end of the month (Jan. 29--Feb. 1)?  If so, we'd love to have you stop by our La-La Land Booth (downstairs in the New Exhibitor Section, booth #4607) and show you all our fabulous new releases!!  In fact, you can get SNEAK PEEKS of them on the LaLa Blog through out the next couple of weeks.  *Ü*
 
(some of you asked, and nope, I'm not able to attend CHA, but several of our DT members who live down there will be there, so you'll get to meet them if you go!)


Matthew 7:12So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets.”
Brought to you by
BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.

9 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

Adorable card for a girl, your daughter's friend will love it!!!

Kathy said...

This is so darn cute, love everything about it. Your coloring is amazing as always. I need to go check out that tutorial!

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohhh I LOVE her!!

Lorie said...

Oooo...I love this new style of card. I will have to try that! I chose Sugar n Spice Marci for my winning from sharing in the customer gallery. She is SO cute! Are you going to CHA?

Kathy Winter said...

LOVE it! Such a cute style of card. And that Sugar n spice Marci is just adorable too. Great coloring sis...Awesome card♥

Sue from Oregon said...

I have to say this is a perfect card!

Helen said...

Way cute! I LOVE your sentiment!! It's perfect with this Marci image! Adorable card!

1LuvnMama said...

Hey Kris! Awesome card using Sugar n Spice Marci! I think I'm gonna have to try that card . . . what an inspiration!

Jana Weaver said...

Love it Kris!! She looks so totally sweet here! Your coloring is just fantastic!!!