Thursday, January 06, 2011

Ps 145:8 Slooow to Anger

"The Lord is gracious, full of compassion, slow to anger, and of great mercy."  Ps. 145:8
 

Hi again... this is my 2nd post for today.  If you're lookin' for my NEW RELEASE post for McMahon Five Designs, please scroll down one post.  (lots of great stuff released today and DT samples!!)

Challenge #5 is now posted at Doodle Pantry and all you have to do is use ANY image from Doodle Pantry as your main image on your project and you will be email this adorable set for FREE!! 


 
Isn't it soooo TWEET?!?!  Love it and can't wait to use it!  But first, let me tell you about my card.

My sister Kathy and I did a "sister challenge" using any Doodle Pantry image (there's LOTS of Freebies on their website to grab and use!!) and we used the following color combo:

If you'd like to join us in our li'l color challenge, please hop on over to Double Delight Challenges #25!

In case you missed it, Doodle Pantry just released several new digi sets yesterday, including this fun set called "Critter Toppers" which come atop a heart.  You can also buy them individually in both line and colored versions. 
I didn't use the heart in the set, but instead layered my Nestabilities Scalloped Hearts.  I also used the turtle from "Turtle Hello" set and the sentiment is from "A Loving God" set using  Ps. 145:8 because we all know turtles go slooow, and so I thought it went well with this particular verse.

Okey Dokey!  That'a about all I got for today!  LOL.  Hop on over to Kathy's Blog and if you use this COLOR COMBO challenge with a Doodle Pantry image, please share you link with us at Double Delight Challenges OR...

 

11 comments:

Kathy Winter said...

OH MY GAWSH, this is sooo cute Kris. I love the way you combined 3 sets into one creation. Great verse too.

Georgia Ehrmann said...

So very cute Kris and I love the verse that you placed on it! Thanks for playing at Doodle Pantry this challenge!
Hugs,
Georgia
guest DT for January
Doodle Pantry

Shelly Schmidt said...

Darling card- I love the sentiment! The clouds in the background are awesome.

Dawn Frost said...

I absolutely love your card! The clouds in the background are gorgeous and your colouring on the turtle is perfect!

Lorie said...

Goodnight this is adorable! I love the scripture with that image...perfect!

*Vicki* said...

Hi Kris!! Oh this is really precious!! What darling images and of course your coloring is brilliant!! :) Hope you have a lovely weekend my friend!!HUGS

Laurie said...

Oh my, I just about busted a button when I saw this! I just love how you combined all the different images and the scripture!! Sooo perfect! Thanks for playing along with us at Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge #5!

Rose Ann said...

That turtle is so adorable, and what a great verse too!! I love the fun papers and your perfect bow as well!!

K. Joy said...

This is so extremely adorable!! I love the colors, the paper, the turtles...! So fun and cute. Great coloring, and I love how you combined sets to get both turtles in there!! :) Thanks for playing with us at the DPDC#5!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Oh my word, Kristine! This is phenomenal. What a gorgeous creation and so very creative. Love the combination of colors, images and your wonderful design. Thanks so much for joining us for DPBC5.

Helen said...

Cute! And what a great verse to remember that we're supposed to be compassionate & merciful, just like HE is to us! Thank you for all the inspiration and blessings from your blog today!