Friday, January 21, 2011

Love is So Tweet

Happy Friday!! 
Challenge #6 is up at  Doodle Pantry and the theme is LOVE (ie. Anniversary, Valentine's, I love You, etc.)   I used the set "LOVE BIRDIES" that I got for FREE in the last challenge!  Aren't they the "Tweetest"??  *Ü* 

This paper is from one of my Taylored Expressions' Key Ingredients kits a while back and is perfect for this birdhouse image.  Although my daughter Maddy asked if the birds were in an APPLE!  Lol.   Silly girl.  Although it IS green like one!

Speaking of daughters, my other daughter, Carly has a new sketch up at Sketches by Carly and I used it as inspiration for this card:






9 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Kris, this is just darling hun!! Love your coloring on that darling image!! :)...it almost does look like an apple!! LOL!! Too cute!

Kathy Winter said...

Such a Tweet card Kris! ♥Love the coloring and the dp IS perfect for this image. Great job sis *Ü*

Lori said...

I l-o-v-e this card!!!! The colors are fantastic, and the way you've been able to combine all of the elements together is awesome. The different dp, die-cuts and roses are perfect! FYI-I think the birdies look like they are in an apple too, *wink*, adorable.

Helen said...

Very cute. That image is ADORABLE and that paper is PERFECT for those birds! Love it!

Rose Ann said...

Wonderful card for Carly's sketch, and I agree about those adorable birds!! ☺

K. Joy said...

SO so so adorable!!!! :) I love the colors - they are so bright and cheerful, especially now in the winter. :) Thanks for playing with us at the DPDC!!

Dawn Frost said...

Beautiful birdies Carly, love your corner curlicues! Thanks for joining us at DPDC6.

Georgia Ehrmann said...

Beautiful creation so bright and cheery! Thanks for playing at DPDC#6. (and Carly's sketch "rocks"!)

Valerie said...

Super cute! Love the DP!