Tuesday, January 11, 2011

♥ Love is in the Air ♥

Good Morning friends.  Today I’m playing along with the girls at Scrap-Creations and the challenge we have for you this week is Love is in the Air.

I had just the right cuties for this challenge Amour Luka and Sugar n’ Spice Marci, both available as digis from LaLa Land Crafts!  (Psst… these will soon be available as rubber stamps also!)

My papers are from the “Circa” pad by Cosmo Cricket, and I kinda used the current sketch at Sketches by Carly.
Hope you’ll pop on over to play along in our Scrap-Creations challenge this week!  (should be easy if you’re getting a start on your Valentines)         
  Love Struck
Take a looksee at all the love-filled creations by the rest of the girls:
Kim  / JackiKristen  /  Marie  /  Mary  /  Peggy
P.S.  In case you missed it, there’s a fundraiser going on right now for Katie and everyone who donates gets 20 digi stamp sets plus their name into a drawing for some great prizes.  Read more about it HERE.

7 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohhh aren't they SWEET together!!

Sassylassy said...

So cute together. Your card is too precious for words. Your colouring is amazing their little cheeks are so cute. I have the hardest time with cheeks. You did a fantastic job on their hair as well, which is another one of my struggles. The designer paper is delicious.
Hugs Bonnie
Did I mention how beautiful your blog it? I love the purple!!!!

Basement Stamper said...

Your coloring is amazing and this pair is so cute!! So glad you could play with us today!

Kathy Winter said...

Love it!! These two are so cute together:) Great coloring too! love ya sis.

Rose Ann said...

They are the sweetest, Kristine!! I love your coloring, and gorgeous papers!!

Lorie said...

Geojus Kris! Love those two together!

Helen said...

Cute! Marci's little red lips and big red bow make me smile! Great card!