Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Flutterby Wednesday & a Sneaky Peek!

I’m so happy you buzzed on by today because first of all, my daughter Carly was asked to create a sketch for the Flutterby Wednesday Challenges DT today!!  Go Carly!  (see sketch below)So I invite you all to go play along!!  In addition to using this sketch, you have to either use a Fairy, Butterfly, or angel. 

And secondly, I thought I’d give you a sneaky peek at one of several new digi sets being released tomorrow at McMahon Five Designs!  This one is called “What’s the Buzz” by Studio 313 and has a few other stamps in the set.   I got my butterflies on there for the FBW challenge, see?  I also crocheted that double layered flower in the corner yesterday.  I was able to make 3 of them yesterday afternoon and get my card made, so that’s saying sumpthin’!!  Not sure what, but it’s saying SUMPTHIN!  Lol.

Anyway, here’s the sketch:  and Bee sure to link up at both Flutterby Wednesday and Sketches by Carly!
carlysketch 20 FBW

We Love Flutterby Wednesday!!



12 comments:

Lorie said...

Love the sketch, love your card, love the flower...love it all! :)

Helen said...

Your card is darling! It's so sweet! Good job on the flower! That is a great sketch, too! Wonderful stuff!

Jennifer Shults said...

Beautiful card! I love the images!!

Anna said...

Your daughter is very talented! I see she gets it from her Momma! Adorable card!

Crystal said...

Kristine this is just SOOOOOOO CUTE!!! Absolutely darling!!! LOVE it GF!!! Hope you are having a fabulous week :)

Kathy Winter said...

Love the card Kris!! YAY Carly, you go girl =) Great sketch and love the coloring on the bee!

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohhhhh SWEET!!

Raven B said...

Okay two things one super dooper cute but you knew that two you need to make a blinkie so that I can add you to my bloggie!!! I can help you make one too if you need help. I love this kit!!!
Hugs,
Raven

cardcrazy said...

Such a darling card, love your flower and bee! Thanks for joining us this week at Flutter By Wednesday!

Harriet Skelly said...

I see that card making talent runs in the family! I loved using Carly's sketch and I think your card is cute!!

Jennie Reedy said...

such a cute card!

Carly said...

Hi Mom!
Luv the nestie u used. Thanks for using my sketch in the Flutterby Wednesday challenge!~ I have a new sponsored sketch going on riht now that ends this Thursday... hope you can play along!

xxCARLYxx

♥♥♥♥♥