Friday, January 07, 2011

Fairy Doodler's Friday Freebie Challenge

It's FRIDAY and that means a new challenge AND and new freebie is up for you to play at
 Fairy Doodler's!!
 
This week's FREE image is this awesome "dude" and you must use him to enter this challenge.  Here's a card I made (you've prolly seen it before as it was posted here earlier, however I'm using him again for advertising purposes).  Fairy Doodler wants to see LOTS of entries this week, so come on over and play along!! *Ü* 

Have a "totally awesome weekend dudes and dudettes!!  *Ü*

9 comments:

FairyD said...

Oh girly....you KNOW how much I LOVE this card....I'm sure I ooooooed and aaaaaad the last time but let me do it again.


OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOh......AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAah.....MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmm.

Has Carly been playing?!?!?! ;o)

FairyD x

Rose Ann said...

He is a pretty handsome dude, Kris...and I love the papers you've used!!

*Vicki* said...

Such a beautifully colored image girl!! I love this!! :) HUGs

Kathy Winter said...

ooohh aahh is right!! Love this card Kris.

Laura said...

wow-I love the way you coloured this! Great card :)

Anonymous said...

very nice like the colours you have used

Helen said...

I love the wood and snowflake combo you've used. This is the perfect "dude" card! He looks like one of the kids at our church!

Diane Money Goolsby said...

GREAT DIGI--WONDERFUL CARD

Diane
http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com/

Colette said...

Fab card, I love the way all the colours come together. Colette xx