Monday, January 03, 2011

Cupcakes n' Roses


Hi all.  It's another cooold day here in Central Oregon... here, let me go check my weather meter... oooo, a whopping 31 degrees!  It actually came up some today as it was only 18 when I went to work this morning.  Ugh!  The snow was sure fun to play in for a couple days, but I'm ready for Spring already. Anywhoo... onto tonight's card!

We have a new sketch up at Sketches By Carly and she did a good job with it!  We're gonna try to get things on a more regular schedule over there now that the holidays are over.  Also, Kathy and I decided to use this sketch for a "sister challenge" using our Designed 2 Delight freebie image this week, "Cupcakes n' Roses".  If you want to play along with us using this sketch and your freebie, come on over to Double Delight Challenges and be sure to link up at Sketches by Carly as well! 

Have a great evening *Ü*

8 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

Wow...this image and DP were meant for each other!!!!

Kathy Winter said...

Wow!! this is awsome Kris. I love it. The dp goes with the image very well.

~ Kendra ~ said...

I love your card Kris!!! Love the combined images! Great colors used as well!!

Kendra

*Vicki* said...

Oh my!! So yummy and so very pretty! ;)

dstandard said...

Love the card and the sketch! Thanks for playing at Designed 2 Delight!

Lori said...

Super pretty colors! The sketch looks amazing, a very yummy birthday card.

Lorie said...

Absolutely lovely Kris!

Helen said...

Awesome! I love these colors and the cupcakes are adorable! That is a great layout, too!