Monday, January 24, 2011

Bucket of Blossoms

Hello.  Kathy and I have a new challenge going on at Double Delight Challenges!  Kathy's challenge for us is to...
1)  use a digi from Beccy's Place (they're all FREE!), and

2) make it a birthday card

I chose Beccy's image "Bucket of Blossoms"... she also has this digi in full color and it's beautiful!  I got these new Spellbinder's dies called "Doodle Parts" from the lovely Sue McMahon of McMahon Five Designs--love them!  Thanks again Sue for the wonderful gift!  *Ü*  If you haven't checked there lately she's got LOTS more Spellbinder's in stock and better yet... on SALE!!  Go check em out!

I also used the current sketch at Sketches by Carly!  This challenge is being sponsored by Digi Doodle Shop (a $10 gift certificate) and after a week and a half we still have no players (other than myself and my sister) so please come over and play along!!  It's really not that hard of a sketch!  LOL. 

Hope to see you at Double Delight Challenges and Sketches by Carly!!

7 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

gorgeous coloring, love the colors you chose for it!

Kathie said...

WOW Kristine! This is GORGEOUS! Funny, I just downloaded that image too before I popped in here for a visit. You did an AMAZING job with Carly's sketch!!! I LOVE IT!
Hugs, Kathie

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

How beautiful!! I just love your coloring and design!! Great choice of colors!!
hugs,
Chris

Lorie said...

Beautiful Kris! You have such a way with colors and textures!

Kathy Winter said...

Very pretty Kris..Love the colors you used. Those doodle parts are so fun!!

Helen said...

I love the spring colors. Very pretty card!

Lori said...

This is a wonderful image, for free even! Great color combo.