Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Blue Christmas Without you!

(You can click the pic to see it larger)

Hello.  I’m back with a card (finally).  I used this week's progressive freebie from Designed 2 Delight, "Love Ya Cupcake"

I also played in the D2D Card Ideas challenge which was to use blue & purple, sparkle or shine, and Christmas or winter theme. 

In addition, I challenged my sister Kathy to  use this week's cupcake image and combine it with any other D2D freebie.  I used this cute teddybear.  If you'd like to join our li'l sister challenge or just hop over and see what Kathy made, please visit us at the Double Delight Challenge blog!

That's about it for today.  I'll be back tomorrow with a card from La-La Land *Ü* 
1 Corinthians 10:13“No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it.”
Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.

8 comments:

Kathy Winter said...

So adorable Kris. I love the bear with the cupcake!! Very cute :) and the dp is awesome!!

Lorie said...

Goodness...this is just so...sweet!

Kathie said...

Wow, ADORABLE Kristine. I love that bear image and the cupcake is perfect! Beautifully done!
Thanks for joining us at Designed2Delgiht.
Hugs, Kathie

Helen said...

Too cute! I love the lace with the rhinestones! That's way cool! And that blue bear is so sweet!

*Vicki* said...

AWWW!! Kris, this is totally precious!! Love that you've colored this sweet bear blue!! :)HUGS

~ Kendra ~ said...

Love how you combined the D2D images! Very cute! Thanks for joining us this week at Designed 2 Delight!

Kendra

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

what a fun sentiment for this challenge, thank you for playing

Lola said...

How awesome is this?! You did an excellent job combining the two digis. Thanks for joining us this week at Card Ideas.