Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Baking Up Lovin' from the Oven

Hi there everyone!  Hope you're having a wonderful Wednesday so far.   I'm having so much fun creating with these new stamps from La-La Land's Valentine's Collection.  I wanted to show you that you can easily use them for other ocassions besides Valentine's Day though.  She can be bakin' up some lovin' from her oven... for a BIRTHDAY, or just to give a FRIEND, or to her special HUNNY!  =)  Lots of various ocassions.  There's just somethin' about blue and yellow that says kitchen to me so those are the colors I used.  Wouldn't she be super cute on the outside of a li'l cupcake box?  (hint, hint!)  

To see all the newest digis in the Valentine's Collection, scroll down a post, or CLICK HERE!

And in case you missed it, we're currently having a 20% OFF SALE on all our Christmas and Halloween stamps!  Ends tomorrow!!  Read more HERE!

Happy Crafting!!  *Ü*

9 comments:

Lorie said...

Oh, goodness...this is completely adorable!

Cindy Haffner said...

Look at her, such SWEETNESS!!!!

Basement Stamper said...

Kris: She is so sweet!!! I'm doing a cake decorating birthday party for my daughter, this would be perfect but I need Luca with one too LOL!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Kris!! I just love that image and your coloring is over the top gorgeous!! Happy New Year my friend!!
hugs,
Chris

Kathy Winter said...

She is so precious. I love all the new releases, just so pretty. TFS.

Kim Dellow said...

Oh I just adore her! She she is gorgeous, just LOVE your card Kris! Kimx

Lori said...

Adorable! I like the rolling pin coming off of the edge of the card. This is a great color combo for the kitchen, I'm with you on that.

Jana Weaver said...

I love this one Kris...the colors are perfect, and that candy on the bow is adorable!!!

Helen said...

Oh my goodness! I love this! That little rolling pin is perfect for this Marci! So cute!