Wishing You the Very Best this Year


Happy Tuesday!!  This week's Going Grey challenge at Scrap-Creations is... NEW YEAR'S!  I used this brand new digi from La-La Land Craft's called "Darling Marci"... isn't she the cutest?!  You can use her for so many occasions.  You can read more about how to get her HERE.  I'm not sure what this paper is from, I'm thinking it's Memory Box?  I was gifted several loose pages so I'm not certain where it's from.  The  burnt-edge wooden scrolly embellishment is from McMahon Five Designs and was perfect for sitting her on... although a clock would have been nice too.  The Prima roses are also from M5D, and the sentiment is from Doodle Pantry.   

Remember for our challenge you can use any vendor's images/papers etc., so I hope you'll come play along with us at Scrap-Creations this week!