Tuesday, December 14, 2010

SuPeR MaRCi and SuPeR DoG TuFFy

Hello!  Are you having a SuPeR day so far?? 

It's my day to post for La-La Land Crafts and Super Cupcake Marci was whispering "Sweet cupcakes" in my ear!  Lol.  So I inked her up and her SuPeR dog Tuffy too!  He's not much help though as he keeps eating the cupcakes, so I had to put them up high out of reach!  ;) 

I just have to say, I LOVE these stamps!  They are so fun to color and really fun to give for kids' birthdays (and even adults love em!)  Irina and Eric Berry have really done a fabulous job on this new line and I can't wait to see what's coming next!!!  =)  Did you hear the news??  ALL these Marci and Luka stamps are now available as digis or rubber!!  You can buy the digis on the blog and the rubber stamps in the store.  =)  

I used this week's SCS sketch 310 for my card and the DP is called DeLovely by Cosmo Cricket (a gift from my sister Kathy... thanks sis!)

EDITED TO ADD:
For the doggy's cape, I just shrunk the digi of cucake Marci and then printed it onto the DP (taped a piece of Designer paper to a piece of typing paper and ran through my printer) then cut it out and pieced it behind Tuffy.  =) 

Okay, well we're off to save the day!!  (There's lots of peeps out there needing cupcakes ya know!!)  *Ü*  Have a SuPeR day!

9 comments:

*Vicki* said...

LOL!! What really sweet images hun!! Love your colors choices!!HUGS

Lorie said...

Oh, this is just SO adorable! I LOVE the green and pink combination! :)

Heidi Brawley said...

this is sooooooo cute!! how did u do the dogs cape???
~heidi brawley

Kathy Winter said...

So adorable Kris...love the color combo!! And of course Tuffy needs the cape too =)

Karen said...

I love how Tuffy became a superdoggie! How sweet is his little cape! I just love the colors and those cupcake flowers! Everything is amazing!! Love this Kristine!

PS - thanks for sharing how you made Tuffy's cape! Very creative...love it!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

OH how pretty!! I just love your colors!! Your coloring is awesome Kristine!! Cute image!!
hugs,
Chris

Helen said...

Ok, her hair is soooo cool!!! I love this card! It's so much fun!

MariLynn said...

Kris, love the cape behind your little doggie. I love the bright colors you used. Such a fun card.

Lori said...

Very cute, Kris! Love how you did the cape!