SuPeR MaRCi and SuPeR DoG TuFFy


Hello!  Are you having a SuPeR day so far?? 

It's my day to post for La-La Land Crafts and Super Cupcake Marci was whispering "Sweet cupcakes" in my ear!  Lol.  So I inked her up and her SuPeR dog Tuffy too!  He's not much help though as he keeps eating the cupcakes, so I had to put them up high out of reach!  ;) 

I just have to say, I LOVE these stamps!  They are so fun to color and really fun to give for kids' birthdays (and even adults love em!)  Irina and Eric Berry have really done a fabulous job on this new line and I can't wait to see what's coming next!!!  =)  Did you hear the news??  ALL these Marci and Luka stamps are now available as digis or rubber!!  You can buy the digis on the blog and the rubber stamps in the store.  =)  


EDITED TO ADD:
For the doggy's cape, I just shrunk the digi of cucake Marci and then printed it onto the DP (taped a piece of Designer paper to a piece of typing paper and ran through my printer) then cut it out and pieced it behind Tuffy.  =) 

Okay, well we're off to save the day!!  (There's lots of peeps out there needing cupcakes ya know!!)  *Ü*  Have a SuPeR day!