Sunday, December 05, 2010

Sending My Love this Christmas


Hi again... I have a 2nd card to share today, and a new Digi Company FREEBIE to tell you about!  I'm a member over at the CDAC forum (Crafters Digital Art Center) and there are new digi companies joining all the time.  I was invited to join Happi Scrappin Doodles and found Leigh's shop to have some really cute digis!  She is offering this Santa Bear for free right now, and invited you to join in her very first challenge


It closes tomorrow though, so hurry on over!!  
♥  ♥  ♥
I used Carly's Sketch Challenge for my card (again)... you have 2 weeks to enter her sketchy challenge using any vendor.   You can read about her sponsor and see samples by clicking on this sketch below.

9 comments:

Danni said...

How super cute!!

Candace said...

Hi, Kris! I haven't stopped by to say hello in awhile, so I wanted to do that...plus this gorgeous card caught my eye in my reading list! :) Beautiful coloring on this sweet card! I hope you and your family are doing well and that you are enjoying this holiday season! Hugs!!

Lorie said...

Oh, goodness...this is SO sweet! I just finished a card for Carly's sketch challenge but can't get a good picture right now so it will need to wait til tomorrow. :o)

Leigh said...

Kristine, I love your card! Your coloring is wonderful. Thanks so much for joining in the challenge and especially for the blog plug. You're fantastic.

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Aw!! How sweet Kris!! I just love your awesome coloring with all your highlights. The panels you used to create the sentiment is so eye catching. Beautiful take on the sketch my friend.
hugs,
Chris

*Vicki* said...

AWW!! What a cutie!! Love your coloring on that bears!! HUGS

CraftyC said...

This is beautiful, such a sweet card!
Clairexx

Lori said...

Your sketch from Carly, looks great. The heart 'glows', really it's amazing looking!!!

Happileigh Scrappin' Challenge said...

Kristine - don't forget to choose your free digi from Happileigh Scrappin' for winning the challenge.