Monday, December 20, 2010

New This Week at M5D

Sorry I'm a bit late with this post that should've gone live on Thursday, but I was really busy last week preparing for Christmas programs at church and such, and then got sick this last weekend so... I finally sat down today to make my nephew Matthew a birthday card using this week's FREEBIE from Fairy Doodler!  You can get him free at M5D HERE.  I gotta say, M5D's real wood paper is awesome for creating masculine cards--they take the guesswork out of creating for the men in my life. 

What else is new at McMahon Five Designs...




PLUS... Fairy Doodler has a FREEBIE FRIDAY challenge each week!







Santa Boy

For some BEAUTIFUL SAMPLES of these new digis, be sure to check out the rest of the Design Team!

My Card Deets:
Paper:  Snowflake paper and cranberry c.s. is from the Key Ingredients kit ; the wood paper and strip is from McMahon Five Designs
Digis:  Teen boy digi, Fairy Doodler (at M5D)
Coloring Medium:  Copic markers

7 comments:

Christine said...

Love your card! It looks like he's ready to slide down the hill on his board!!! Kind of looks like my nephew! I could just change the sentiment and include it with his Christmas present!

Christine said...

ps I hope youo feel better!

Lorie said...

Wow, Kris...this is another fabulous card that is perfect for your nephew!

Debbie Pamment said...

WHat a fabulous image for a teenage boy! Gorgeous work with him too Kris! Soo sorry to hear you've been sick though - hope you're all better now!
Luv and hugs
xXx

FairyD said...

WOWZER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I never saw him as blonde but BOY does that work!!! He's SUCH a surfer dude now!!

It's fantastic....can I show him on my blog too!?!?! Please?!?!?!

FairyD x

Kathy Winter said...

Oh my Kris...Matthew is gonna love this card. The wood paper looks awsome on it and the snowflake dp is SUPER! Thanks for making it for him.

Hope you feel better real quick =)

Lori said...

Great card for a young man!