Sunday, December 26, 2010

My First Cricut Creations

I have some fun cards to share today using my Christmas pressie... the Cricut and the "Create a Critter" cartridge!!  Now that Christmas is over it's time for some thank you's...


and here's a birthday DINO card I made for a friend's son who loves dinosaurs and dragons.

 Here's the inside of the dinosaur card:
How FUN are these???  I could just spend all day every day making fun and cute cards.  This cartridge has a ton of critters and phrases and accessories---love it so much!  *Ü*  So you'll be seeing lots more in the near future!  Now I gotta figure out how to combine them with my digis and rubber stamps!  =) 

Do YOU Have a Cricut??  What's your favorite cartridge and why?

(I'm so new to this thing and would LOVE to find out what cartridges are out there and what ones do you absolutely love!  Gotta have a running "wishlist" ya know!!  ;) 

8 comments:

Kathy Winter said...

Oh these are so adorable Kris..I'm so glad you got a cricut machine.

Lorie said...

Those are adorable! I actually don't care for the cartridges as much as I like the different stores to purchase SVG's from then I print them out with my Sure Cuts a Lot software. My Scrap Chick, SVG Cuts and the like. :)

Jennie said...

This is so cute Kristine!! I got a Cricut Expressions for Christmas and have had the most fun with it. It came with the two cartridges: Classic Font and Playtime but also received Just Because from a dear friend and looking forward to trying it. It looks like it makes some really cute cards!!! And after some Cricut surfing on the web discovered Mother's Day Bouquet that looks like a must have!!! Here is link: http://www.ohmycrafts.com/cricut-cartridge-seasonal-Mothers-Day-Bouquet.aspx Enjoy and will be popping in for inspiration...I had no idea I would like the Cricut so much :o)

~ Kendra ~ said...

Such adorable cards!!!

*Vicki* said...

These are really precious creations my friend!! I love your cricut images!! I hope that you had a lovely Christmas this year and got what you wanted!!HUGS

Rose Ann said...

These are absolutely adorable, Kristine!! It's good to see that you're having so much fun with your Cricut!!

I hope your Christmas was wonderful!! Hugs!!

Helen said...

I got one, too! I haven't had much time to play with mine, yet. We've been rearranging furniture & going out of town for family reunions & such. I plan to this week-end, though! I hope my first creations come out as awesome as yours! I love that little reindeer card! He's too cute! And the dinosaur! I love his little party hat! Cute!!!

Lori said...

These are so cute! How fun, congrats on a fabulous pressie!