Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Darling Blondie on Accordian Medallion


Happy Wednesday!! I have another card made with the Darling Marci digi from La-La Land Crafts.  I just love her cute li'l pose.  I tried one of the circle flowers/medallions that I've been seeing, but totally just guessed at how to do it and I think my pleats are a li'l big.  I scored them at 1/2" so it does stick up quite a bit.  This paper is from the Cosmo Cricket "Circa" pad... a bit vintagey and I love it! 

You can get her FREE when you spend $50 at La-La Land Crafts, but only through Dec. 31st!!  Then she will be released in our upcoming Valentines Day Collection.  *Ü* 

Be sure to hop on over to our LaLa Land Blog to see daily creations by our Design Team!!  You can also enter your creations in the Customer Gallery and be entered to WIN free stamps!  =) 

8 comments:

Diane said...

Darling card Kristine! Love that medallion,such a cute image! Happy Holidays to you and your family!

Lori said...

Great color combo! She looks adorable with golden/blond hair. I like how you've put all of these elements together. Wow, finally caught up with your posts, I'm behind in blogging and visiting. :P

Kristen said...

OMG....This card is stunning. I LOVEEEE the colors you used here! Gorgeous!

Lorie said...

It is just incredible Kris! Another beautiful card!

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohhh she is GORGEOUS!!

Kathy Winter said...

Cute Kris, I love that acordian medallion she's sitting on. I'll have to try that. Love the dp too.

*Vicki* said...

Kris, she is so very sweet!! I love your colors and your gorgeous layout girl!! :) Best wishes to you and your family for a happy, healthy and safe up-coming New Year in 2011~~HUGS

Helen said...

This is gorgeous! I love the classy look the colors bring and I really like the butterflies coming off the buttons like that. Beautiful, amazing card!
Oh, one more thing...I noticed the temperature up there is 18...it's 66 here in KS. That's mean, huh? :)