Friday, December 03, 2010

Birthday BLOG HOP with Pressies!


Welcome to our LaLa Birthday Party Blog Hop! It's our DT sister, Lisa Hjulberg's birthday this week and we're celebrating her with virtual birthday party in the form of a blog hop!
♪ Happy Belated Birthday to You, Lisa!! ♪

Let's play a game called "Lisa's Favorite Things"!! Some of the DT brought "gifts" to the party (some of Lisa's favorite things!) ... all you have to do is
  1. Hop to our blogs,
  2. Leave a comment,
  3. Collect the "gifts" along the way (write em down).
  4. At the end of the hop you'll want to email Irina 5 "gifts" you found on the hop.
At the end of the hop, we will have this GIFT for one of you!
Including:
- Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses paper pad
- Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses layered stickers
- BoBunny Chunky Charms
- Santa Marci
- 2 Digi stamps of winner's choice!

  You have until Sunday night to email Irina with your answers.  Winner will be announced Monday. 

One of Lisa's favorite flowers is peony, so I brought this bouquet of beautiful pink  PEONIES to the party.   
 
Your next stop on this birthday hop is Jana.
 
 
 In case you get lost along the way, here is our blog hop order.  Remember to gather a list of 5 "virtual gifts" along the way so you can enter to win a fabby prize package!! 

BLOG HOP ORDER:
               Kris <---You are here
LLLC

and last but certainly not least.... please stop by LISA'S (birthday girl)

20 comments:

Jerusha said...

Your card is so gorgeous! I love all of your creations, you are very inspiring! I love the bright colours on this card. So cheery! Gorgeous!!

Bev said...

Fantastic card - love that image & the colours are lovely. Thanks for the hop x

Cindy Haffner said...

SWEET SWEET!

Helen said...

Oh, Kris, this card is amazingly beautiful!!! I love all the Marci's, but Winter Marci is my favorite and you made her look even more beautiful! Love this card!

Kim said...

beautiful card!!

Heidi Brawley said...

AWE!!! This card is darling! Love it! Great Job!
TFS!! Hugs, Heidi Brawley

SAZCreations said...

Darling card

Lisa Hjulberg said...

First of all, red is my other favorite color, and I have the funniest story about a red coat I once owned. I LOVE this card!!! And I LOVE peonies!!! Gosh, I just want to bury my face in this lovely bouquet. Bliss!

Second, you've done it again... your blog looks amazing all decked out for Christmas!!!!

You are so very special to me, Kris. I send you lots of love and hugs.

Lisa

Danni said...

What a pretty card! So sweet!

Debbie Pamment said...

Aaawwww Kris - she is just GORGEOUS. LOVE her rhinestone buttons and that fabulous DP and bow! Fabulous!
xXx

Amanda R said...

Great card! This is my favorite of the LaLa images.

Mimi said...

Gorgeous card! Love the rich colors! and what beautiful pink peonies! ;)

Kim Y. said...

Beautiful, Kristine! Love those flowers too!

Irina said...

WOW, so pretty in red!! I would've never thought!! Beautiful card Kris!!

Alicia said...

Beautiful card Kris!

love2quilt95 said...

While I love green, red is my favorite color and peonies my favorite flower. Your work is just beautiful!

Lillian Child said...

WOW - Kris, this card is beautiful. Such rich colors and your blending and coloring is stunning! Thanks so much for sharing with us!

http://lillianchild.blogspot.com

carrie said...

Beautiful card! Really like your color choice.

Lori said...

Great color combination on this one Kris! Super cute birthday card.

Kathy Winter said...

Lovely card Kris..Lisa will love it! I especially like the dp and your coloring is gorgeous. Great blog hop too!!