Thursday, November 18, 2010

Well That Stinks!!


Not too long ago I was really suffering with a tooth/gum infection and just having a hard few weeks and my Christian blogging friend, Lorie Ames sent me this card that is just "stinkin' cute"!!!  I'm guessing by the looks of the swirlies on this image that it's a Mel Jen's Design??  He's adorable!  Thank you so much Lorie for making me smile and for the kinds words and verse you put inside!  I will treasure it ... and your friendship ♥ 

Stay tuned for a cute wintery card and challenge tomorrow for Double Delight with D2D!! 

10 comments:

Lorie said...

I'm so glad you like it Kris! :o) "Stinkin' Cute"...hahaha! And, yes it is a Meljen's Designs image.

Diane said...

Ahhhhh! Too cute!!!!

Kathy Winter said...

Oh what a cute card. I love that image, great choice Lorie.

*Vicki* said...

LOL!! Well I think this little guy is just too stinkin' CUTE!! LOL!! Lovely coloring Kris!! Hope you have a great weekend!!HUGs

Basement Stamper said...

such an adorable card from Lorie, hope you are feeling much better!

Kelly L said...

Sorry to hear about your tooth/gum infection. Bless your heart. I hope you are all better now! That is one CUTE image! I love it! :) Great choice, Lorie!! :) Adorable guy, terrific colors too! Hugs, Kel

Lori said...

Very cute! What a sweet friend!

Sue from Oregon said...

Hope you are feeling better! Lorie makes the best creations doesn't she...Love this fun image and sentiment as well!

Rose Ann said...

What a cute card from Lorie!! I hope you're feeling much better now!!

Sue @ McMahon Five Designs said...

LOL!