Tuffy's Dog House

It's Wednesday which means it's time for me to share a card from LaLa Land *Ü*  I was thinking that Marci & Luka's cute dog, Tuffy was craving some attention too, so I made this cute dog house card using the Tuffy set.  You get 4 different Tuffy stamps plus several sentiments and some toy accessories... all for one great price! 


My sketch is from this week's Sweet Sketch Wednesday, (which I just now realized I'm prolly a week late as it's WEDNESDAY so they have a new sketch today---Ooops!)  and I used some new DP from "My Mind's Eye" that my sister Kathy sent me... THANKS KATHY!!  (It's full of polka-dotty papers--love em!) and I made his dog house out of some awesome wood paper from McMahon Five Designs.


Just a reminder that the DT and Guest DT post daily at the LaLa Land Blog and there's TONS of gorgeous samples of Marci and Luka from the newest collections to drool over *Ü*  Go check em out!!  And if you enter your LaLa creations in our customer gallery, you might be picked in our monthly Customer Appreciation Draw!!