Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Shabby Chic ~ I Think??


Hi there.  It's Wednesday and that means it's my day to post on the LaLa Land Crafts Design Team Blog *Ü* 

This card ended up totally different than it started out.  I had other papers -- with some pink and light red and my shading wasn't turning out so I kept making it darker.  Ever have one of those days?  Then I didn't want to chuck it in the trash so I kept adding color over color and so I changed my DP to darker colors.    Then there was no white in the dp and my image was so stark white so I started in with the sponging, LOL.  I think I didn't know when to stop!!  Oh well...  I think I like the outcome. 

These new stamps, Fancy Marci and Formal Luka are still available for a limited time only AS DIGIS on the LaLa Land Crafts BLOG!!  Go check out all the gorgeous samples on the DT blog while you're there.  These adorable stamps have totally captured my heart and I know they will yours as well.  =) 

Want to WIN some of these stamps?!!
Be sure to upload your LaLa cards throughout the month ... you just might win our next monthly Customer Appreciation Prize!! 


Card Deets:
Stamps:  Fancy Marci (digi, LaLa Land Crafts)
Paper:  Key Ingredients (Taylored Expressions)
Accessories:  Blue Prima flowers; Cream mini Kaiser Craft Flowers; Labels 14 Spellbinders Nesties; Copic Markers (McMahon Five Designs); beaded Lace (JoAnne's); Martha Stewart Branch punch (Michael's)

10 comments:

Shantaie said...

your card is gorgeous, the rich red dress and tatterted papers are still more chic than shabby! Love it!!!

Diane said...

Oh so pretty Kristine! Love the vibrant colors and the image is darling!

*Vicki* said...

Kris, this is darling!! I love your coloring and your fabby choice of papers and lace!! Sure looks shabby chic to me!! :) HUGS

Kathy Winter said...

Oh my goodness Kris....this is sooo cute and yes of course Shaby Chic. Love the coloring on Fancy Marci and those papers are lovely.

Lorie said...

Beautiful Kris!

Jana Weaver said...

I LOVE it..very shabby chic!!

Belas Creating Place said...

Oh I love this card..so cute and the colours amazing...

can you contact me at:
bela3@sympatico.ca

I have a contest and want to know if you are interested?

www.kardsforkidshsc.blogspot.com

Helen said...

Very shabby chic and super cute! I love the rhinestones on the lace and Maci's hair is colored PERFECT!

Lori said...

Yep, it came out fabulous! Sometimes you just have to add and add and add.

Rose Ann said...

Your coloring totally ROCKS (as always), and she is way too cute!! I love the pretty papers, flowers, and trim!! Just perfect!!