Friday, November 26, 2010

New Digi Releases at McMahon 5 Designs

Happy "Black Friday"!!  (are you sick of hearing that yet? lol)  Today's one of the big Christmas shopping days in the U.S. (always the day after Thanksgiving)... huge sales, not to mention the traffic!  ;)   That's why I usually stay home --maybe do some online shopping. Speaking of which... McMahon Five Designs is releasing some fabby new DIGIS today, and there's even a FREEBIE for YOU!! 

For my card I used the newly released Studio 313 digi, "Jolly Elf" along with one of Carly's Sketches, #13.  It's a sketch from several weeks ago.  She recently posted #18...WOW!  She's really coming along with those sketches--thanks Carly!  =)   

New this week from

Also new this week from Solocosmo Digi Stamps...
 
And how about some vintage...

and last but certainly not least... this month's Awareness Digi that is FREE to you if you promise to check yourself this month!  =)  You can see my card I posted yesterday using this wreath freebie HERE.


New Breast Cancer Awareness Free Digital Stamp:

Be sure to check out the gorgeous samples by the rest of the Design Team!

7 comments:

Christine said...

I love how you colored this adorable elf!!! So cute!

Anonymous said...

WHAT A FUN CARD, I LOVE THE PAPER COMBO AND YOUR BRIGHT COLORING IS BEAUTIFUL, YOUR DAUGHTERS SKETCH IS GREAT TOO BTW!

HMMM, BLOGGER IS NOT WORKING RIGHT, I CAN'T LOG IN, IT'S ME SHAWNE :)

Helen said...

This little guy cracks me up! This card is adorable! It makes me smile. :)

*Vicki* said...

OOOH wow!! Kris, I adore that image girl!! Your coloring makes it even more adorable hun!! WOW!! TFS and have a lovely weekend friend!!HUGS

Lorie said...

This is so cute Kris!

Lori said...

Awww, this little elf is adorable! Great sketch!

Kathy Winter said...

This is so cute Kris..I love this li'l elf. Great sketch too.