Thursday, November 04, 2010

New Digi Releases at M5D!

Happy Thursday!  There's a lot to be happy about as we are releasing lots of new Digis today at McMahon Five Designs!  We are also introducing a brand new Digital Stamp Line by Jessica Grundy called...

Solocosmo Digi Stamps

I love this new line of stamps.  Jessica's style is so beautiful!  
I used her new image called "Feels Like Fall

I used a paper piercing tool to "spell" out F-A-L-L in the lower right square.

Here are the first two digis released today in this collection...



And there's MORE!!   Check out what else is being released today...

and from...





Check out the beautiful samples by the rest of the Design Team!


CARD DEETS:
Paper:  Pyrus Paper pad (Basic Grey); Walnut real wood paper (M5D); Neenah white 80lb cardstock
Embellishments:  Prima Roses; Crystal Swirls; Spellbinders Dies (Labels Four)

8 comments:

Sassylassy said...

Oh Honey she is gorgeous. I love the blue's and oranges that you used together. They are very striking together! And your colouring is amazing!
Love Bonnie

Kathy Winter said...

Love all the new releases Kris...so pretty. And your card is AWSOME!! Great coloring and nice idea on paper piercing the word F-A-L-L. I never think to do that!!

Carolyn said...

Awesome job with the new image! It is so beautiful. I love the paper piercing too. Wonderful touch to the wood paper.

Hugs,
Carolyn

Lorie said...

Wow, what an all around gorgeous post today! I love all the colors and your card is, of course, beautiful! How ya feeling?

*Vicki* said...

Wow Kris, I first want to say that your coloring is just amazing with this image!! I love it!! These images are so sweet!! :) TFS! HUGS

Lori said...

Love the blue with the traditional fall colors! The wood gives a fall'ish feel and the pierced 'fall' looks great.

Helen said...

Very pretty card! I really love that blue dress and right next to that gorgeous pumpkin makes it so much more striking! This new line is awesome! I'm headed over to take a peek at all the fun stuff now!

Laura - Layers of Color said...

I love the colors you choose, Kristine, they are so cheerful!

Look at all those digis! Wow, one of these days I'll find time to put some on the market.

Autumn hugs to you and Happy Birthday to your sweet girl!