Thursday, November 11, 2010

More Digis Released at M5D!!






Hello and Happy Thursday!!  I want to first say THANK YOU for all the prayers and well wishes you girls have sent me these last couple weeks.  I'm happy to report that I'm finally starting to feel better and am off the pain killers--woohoo!  Although you might still find me a li'l loopy.... like today!  I totally forgot my digi set came with sentiments and I spent about 15 min. finding a Christmas stamp for inside my card.  *rolling eyes*  - gimme a few days and I'll be back to normal ;)  Oh wait, this IS normal for me, LOL!  I knew you were thinking that!!  LOL!  ANYWHO.... great news!!

4 New Digi Sets Released at 

I made two cards to share with you using the new sets from Studio 313


My first card (snow globe card) uses this cute set called...



How CUTE is THAT?!!  Love it Shawne!!  You're doing such a great job with these fun and whimsical images... I just LOVE them!!

and here's my 2nd card for today...

I used this week's Mojo Monday sketch for Molly's Snow Day.

snowman digital stamp

and there's MORE...
♥  ♥  ♥
New this week from Solocosmo...



Love Clara!!  She makes my heart melt.  Just beautiful!
♥  ♥  ♥
and we can't forget the new vintage line ...




As always, you can see lots of samples on the M5D Blog
as well as at the DT's Blogs:


Come by and say "Hi"!!!
Hope you have a "Thrilling Thursday!"  *Ü*

11 comments:

Shawne said...

Awww, thank you Kristine, I love seeing what you do with them, you wow me every time all of these while being sick and all looped up!LOL! The snowglobe card is really amazing, so so cute!!! I didn't realize you and your family had been sick, I'm so glad your getting better!

Kathy Winter said...

Amazing job Kris...I love the snowglobe with the penguin and the snowman with Molly is cute too!! I'm so glad you're feeling better *Ü*

Lori said...

Clever penguin snow globe card! Wow, great job and 'Molly" is so pretty in a pink card, gorgeous bow.

Danni said...

Such wonderful creations!

*Vicki* said...

Such cuteness today Kris!! LOVE your snowglobe with that darling penguin!!! HUGS

Laura - Layers of Color said...

Your snowglobe is serious clever and wonderful, Kristine! I'm SO impressed! I love everything about it. Marvelous card, marvelous!

Sue @ McMahon Five Designs said...

You created two more WOWZERS this week! Well done! The snowglobe is just the cutest and most clever! Molly is adorable in pink! Love them both! Glad you are feeling better!
HUGS
Sue

Carolyn said...

These are so gorgeous! The snow globe is so creative and fun. Lots of inspiration here. Amazing job with these creations.

Hugs,
Carolyn

Christine said...

This is gorgeous!!! I love your snowglobe and the snow you put on top really "tops" it off nicely!!!

Sassylassy said...

Kristine wow girl what a rockin cool snowglobe card!!!! I just love it and I want to totally copy it. I'll just tack in on to the million other projects that I want to try...
Your Molly card is sooo sweet I love the cool colors you used. Awesome job sweetie!
Hugs Bonnie

Helen said...

When I saw the cards on M5D, I was able to pick out which ones were yours before looking at the name. Uber adorable cards! You're the best at making snowglobe cards!
I love the penguines you added to your blog header, too!