Tuesday, November 09, 2010

GGWSC - Stamp Fairy


Happy Tuesday bloggy friends!!  This week's Going Grey with Scrap Creations challenge is being sponsored by the new digi store, Stamp Fairy!!  WOOHOOO!  It has some awesomely cute digis in there and some FREEBIES as well!!  Thanks Stamp Fairy for sponsoring! 

Sorry I don't have my card made yet for this challenge--hopefully will get one done later today to post.  But didn't want you to miss out, just in case I don't.  OH DUH!  So you prolly wanna know what the challenge is right??  It's ...

CHRISTMAS! 

Perfect!  I really need to make more Christmas cards... it's sneaking up so quick!! 

Please stop by my DT sisters blogs because they have made some of THE CUTEST wintery/Christmas cards yet!  Go check them out and leave them some love along the way!  *Ü*



Hope you have a Terrific Tuesday!!

No comments: