Tuesday, November 16, 2010

GGWSC - {3} Song Inspired Cards!!

Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree

Are you ready for some CHRISTMAS MUSIC???   Well, in the spirit of this week's Scrap-Creations challenge, "Song Inpspired" I've decided to add a playlist with these Christmas songs at the end of this blog post today.  I set it to non-auto however for those of you who don't like to pop onto a blog and hear music blaring ;)  Nice of me eh?  LOL  (but I do like these renditions).

I've made 3 cards to share today because we are being sponsored by Prairie Fairy Designs, and she was generous to send our DT several images to use and inspire you!!  They are so CUTE!!  I'm brand new to this company, but am loving her digis.  Also, one player will win some digis from the Prairie Fairy shop! 


I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus...
Underneath the Mistletoe Last Night ♪ 

and last, but certainly not least...

Gramma Got Ran Over by a BUNDEER! ♪
(the actual song says "Reindeer", not Bundeer)

ROTFL!!   Don'tcha just love it?  I do know the real meaning of CHRISTmas, but it's also fun to play on the lighter side of things once and a while.  I enjoy listening to Christmas music all year round... not that I DO... but I COULD!  ;-P

Pop on over to the rest of the DT girls' blogs and feel free to leave em some love, and then come play along with us!!  Fa-la-la-la-la... Lalalala!! 


Have a terrific Tuesday!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player

9 comments:

Roberta Laliberte said...

WOW I mean WOW! You did a fabulous job of every one of these cards Kris! LOVE THESE!!!!!!

xoxox
Roberta

Lori said...

This is just the best!!! Such a fun post, awesome cards and great music. I agree these images are adorable.

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow Kris!! Your coloring is just brilliant on each one!! I love the festive colors, papers and designs!! You make me smile!!HUGS

Kathy Winter said...

WOW!! These cards are Fabulous Kris...I love them all. The layouts, papers and images are so cute. Luv ya!!

Crystal said...

Oh my word Kristine, what a super duper fun post......love all your creations girl!

Lorie said...

Well, now...those are completely fun and cute! Great cards!

Basement Stamper said...

Girl, you went crazy with creations on this one and every one of them are stinking adorable! I love your Mommy Kissing Santa one, she is so cute and love the glitter frame you created around her. Have a great week....it has been BUSY here!

Helen said...

Oh, Kris! These cards crack me up! I love them! That nose on the reindeer is making me really laugh. :) Your cards are very inspiring and I'm about to get some mojo back! Thank you!

Kristen said...

LOVE IT!!!! As always, your cards are amazing. Love, Love,Love your cards!