Tuesday, November 30, 2010

A Friend L♥ves at All Times

Hello, I'm back with a Going Grey with Scrap-Creations challenge which is easy peasy... anyone can enter as it's "ANYTHING GOES" this week!!  You don't even have to use Basic Grey papers (we really should think about re-naming our challenge, or just shortening it to Scrap-Creations?) 

Anywho... our sponsor this week is Digis with Cat-itude... I mean "ATTITUDE!"  Aren't these 2 cats cute?  I paired them with my Basic Grey paper called "Max n' Whiskers, which has cats and dogs and other pet-type papers.  I cut them out with Labels 13 and then layered them onto Blue Bayou cut with the Top Note Die.  Sentiment is by Squigglfly

For more inspiration please hop to my scrappy DT sisters...



Thanks for stopping by!  Hope your day is Purrrrr-fectly FUN!  *Ü*

10 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

Beautiful card, I adore that ribbon treatment!

Kathie said...

WOW! As cute as can be....Love it Kristine!

Lorie said...

So, so cute Kris! I love the sentiment!

Thea said...

Absolutely love the expression on the cats' faces. Really sweet card!

Helen said...

This is such a sweet card! I love those little tigers!

Lori said...

Oh, my goodness Kris! They are adorable and your color combination is awesome.

Kathy Winter said...

Aww this is adorable Kris..I love these cute kittens. You colored them so nicely too.

Kim Y. said...

This is so sweet, Kristine!
Gorgeous coloring!

*Vicki* said...

AWW! This is adorable Kris!! I love your coloring and fun layout!! HUGS

Kristen said...

Kris, How cute is this. Your colors are fabulous! I Love it!