Friday, November 12, 2010

Double Delight with D2D

Woohoo!  I got my D2D card done early so we're going live early.  Our new DOUBLE DELIGHT CHALLENGE  this week is "SPARKLE"... and of course the "double challenge" part is to use this week's Designed 2 Delight progressive freebie, KAELA.  Isn't she adorable??


If you didn't play last week and get her FREE, then you can still play along in our Double Delight Challenge... you can buy her for only $2.50 in the shop.  Make sure to link your card at both the DOUBLE DELIGHT BLOG and at the DELIGHTFUL INSPIRATION BLOG!!

Kathy also created a very cute card, so be sure to pop over to her blog and see what she made!  =) 

For my card I used Carly's newest sketch challenge!!  It might look like a doozy, but it's really pretty doable!  Go check out her sketch and her sample card HERE

Also, this week's Going Grey with Scrap-Creations challenge is "CHRISTMAS"... so head on over there to play along! 

Here's a better shot of the "sparkle" on Kaela...

Have a wonderful weekend!! 
Hugs, Kris

CARD DEETS:
Paper:  The Luxury Stack by Die Cuts With a View
Punches:  EK Success, Branch by Martha Stewart
Accessories:  Prima Rose, Pearls, Stickles (McMahon Five Designs) 

11 comments:

~ Kendra ~ said...

BEAUTIFUL! I love your card! Love the half circles in each corner with the pearls!

Kathy Winter said...

Love all the sparkle Kris!! And this sketch is awsome, great job Carly. You did a fantastic job on this card.

Kristen said...

Kris, this is super cute.....love it!

Faith S. said...

Adorable! I love the colors and sparkle! And what a cute smile!

Lori said...

So sweet! I was wondering how I was going to add a mouth, this helps thanks. Awesome sparkle, great job with Carly's sketch too.

*Vicki* said...

So precious Kris!! Love your choice of colors and papers!! That flower is amazing!! :)

Laurie said...

So very cute Kris! Thanks for all your sweet comments on my blog! I can't seem to email you, I keep getting a return failure. Can you please add me into your address book and send me an email? Thanks!! Laurie

dstandard said...

What a beautiful card! Love this! Thanks for playing at Designed 2 Delight!

Jane said...

Such a pretty card using Kaela. You did a wonderful job adding all the elements and on your coloring. Thanks for playing this week at D2D.

Helen said...

This card is beautiful with it's lace and that gorgeous rose! I love all the glitter on your image, too!
I'm hate playing "catch up" on your blog! It makes me feel like I've missed so much (and I know I have!).
Have a wonderful week!

Carly said...

HI Mom,
LUV the lace.

xxCARLYxx

♥♥♥♥♥