Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Caroling Luka and a New Sketch

Happy Day before Thanksgiving!!  I have several things to show you today.  First of all, didja notice my new blog header?  *Ü*  I know it's a little early for Christmas, but I LOVE the holiday and I want to make it last longer LOL.  In fact, we started playing Christmas music at work about a week ago!  Too early?  Not for this Holiday-lover.    The li'l caroler in my header is Caroling Luka!   Isn't he cute?  The papers, ribbon and chipboard elements on my card were all a gift from the lovely Irina last year... thanks again Irina!!  =)

I also have a new sketch to share... Carly's whipped up this one and posted over at Sketches by Carly this week.  I used it for today's card.  No sponsor this week... but she continues to provide us with awesome sketches to play with!  *Ü*


There's lots more inspiration over at the La-La Land Crafts Blog... a new creation is posted each and every day!  Go check it out if you haven't yet this week *Ü*


ON A SIDE NOTE:

Brrrr..... baby, it's COLD outside!!
Did you see my weather widget this a.m.?? A freezing -6 right now.!
(not complaining... just wish there was more snow so we can go play in it! *Ü*)

6 comments:

Shantaie said...

Great sketch, great card, and fab blog header! LOVE it!

Helen said...

Uber cute and I LOVE your new blog header! Carly's sketch might be just what I needed for some inspiration on the Christmas cards I've been working on! Is it at least snowing with that temperature??? Have a great Thanksgiving!!!

Lori said...

He looks great in brown too! Love how you color the hat. I think I mentioned your nice new blog look yesterday. I'm guessing you may change it again once or twice for the Christmas season!!! You GO, with that Christmas spirit, sister!

Kathy Winter said...

Love this card Kris. Your coloring is just the best. Great sketch too =)

Lorie said...

This is beautiful Kris! During one of my many awake moments last night it was -8 and when I took Kyler to school the car said -10. Brrrr...is right!

Carly said...

Hi Mom,
Luv the ribbon and bow!

xxCARLYxx

♥♥♥♥♥