Monday, October 18, 2010

SSCC61 - Whispered in Prayer

Today's the last day to do the La-La Land BLOG HOP to win a fabulous prize package... please see my post HERE.

Good Monday morning!  I want to share a card I made while designing for Layers of Color because they have just released some brand new CLING MOUNT stamps in red rubber and they are just so gorgeous!!  The one I used here is called Rose Blossom Frame... and it's only $9.95 and fits Spellbinders Labels 16.  In fact many of their new rubber stamps work with various Spellbinders dies. 


CHALLENGE:
My card fits perfectly for this week's Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenge this week because the challenge is to create a card/project that features prayer; either someone praying, or a verse about prayer, or a greeting that lets someone know you are praying for them. 

The challenge was inspired by Jesus' Prayer, which is found in Matthew 6:9-13 "Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come, thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us. Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil, for thine is the kingdom and the power and the glory forever, Amen."


One player will win this gorgeous CLEAR ART STAMP SET from Layers of Color (one of my favorite butterfly sets!!)

More Card Deets:
The beautiful gem fourish and the vanilla and coral prima roses are from the elegant super store, McMahon Five Designs.  I also bought my white and vanilla Neenah carstock from M5D which is perfect with Copics!

17 comments:

Danni said...

Beautiful card!!

Monique Barr said...

love it love it

Crystal said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS Kristine!!! WOOOWEEEE LOVE the bling and that stunning frame!!

Helen said...

Kristine, This is so beautiful!

Grace said...

Oh Kristine I just love what you did with this LOC frame stamp!!! Oh it's stunning!!! Thanks for the great post too and it was soooo good to have you play along with us this week at SSIC! You know we miss ya!!!

Lorie said...

My goodness...that is beautiful and I love that sentiment. Just lovely!

Becky said...

Kristine this is gorgeous, I am loving this frame and your coloring of these roses are beautiful. Thank you for joining us at Stampin Sisters in Christ.

Rose Ann said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Kristine!! I love your beautiful frame and pretty bling!!

Kathy Winter said...

Oh my...this is gorgeous Kris. I love the colors you used. Great job:)

JaniceAileen said...

Oh, this is so gorgeous! Kristine, you are one talented lady!!!

Melisa Waldorf said...

Kristine this is gorgeous girl!! I love the stitching and those primas's are just perfect for that frame!

Jennie said...

This is beautiful Kristine! Love the way you colored the frame and beautiful colors and design.

Laura - Layers of Color said...

Oh, so lovely my friend! I really love this card, it's so beautiful!!

Hugs n' kisses!

Patti J said...

Wow Kristine - love your card! That sentiment is so heartfelt, and your card is stunning. I miss you being here! So happy that you shared with us at Stampin' Sisters in Christ this week - hope to see you back next week! Hugs!

Lori said...

Gorgeous! Love how the frame turned out.

Lovely Linda said...

Hello Kristine - I must have been to your blog half a dozen times this week and have not commented - don't know why!! Love this card and you have used the frame beautifully. Love the colours and the gorgeous roses! It is great to see you use LOC on a SSIC - what a blessing for us! {{{hugs}}}
Linda SSIC & LOC Design Team

Kary said...

This is such a pretty card!! The frame for the sentiment is gorgeous and I love the little roses to match. And the bling on the side is so lovely.