Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Going Grey w/ Scrap-Creations Challenge ~ Think Pink!

Hello... I'm back with a new card for this week's "Going Grey with Scrap-Creations" challenge!  This week's theme is "THINK PINK" and we're sponsored by the super cute digi store, Tiddly Inks!!



Close up of all the sparklies I added:

I found this template for Sakkalo's ZigZag card at Stamp Owl's blog.   This is much like the stair step card, or split stair step except the largest middle part is up front instead of in the back, which I really like! 

Anywho... some of my design sisters at GGWSC interpretted "Think Pink" to mean Breast Cancer Awareness... perfect for October and sure to brighten the day of a cancer patient, a survivor, or maybe someone who lost a friend or family member to this disease.  Anyways, we'd love to see what you create that's PINK! 

Please stop by the rest of the DT and see what they've created!!
Have a terrific Tuesday!!

13 comments:

Christine said...

Wow, love this card!!! Your coloring is beautiful and I love all the accents and embellies!!!

Debbie Pamment said...

LOVE this card Kris - Tiddly Inks make the best images and you brought this one to life! LOVE that fold too - am off to check out the link - TFS
xXx

StampOwl said...

love this Kristine

Basement Stamper said...

Fabulous colors! Love all the pinks and purples you used on it and love the Birthday theme. Great zig zag fold.

Danni said...

Awesome card!!

*Vicki* said...

OMG!! This creation is incredible!! I love the sparkle and the colors are so yummy!! Well done!!

Lori said...

Very whimsical, and cheerful! Love the pink, pink, pink.

Kathy Winter said...

Oh this is so cute Kris. I love all the pink and the zigzag style is awsome. I'm gonna go look right now.

Lorie said...

Kris...this is INCREDIBLE! The recipient is SURE to love it!

Helen said...

Adorable! I love your cupcake sparkles! That paper is fun, too, and I love this image! What a fun card!

Becky said...

This is just delicious, gorgeous colors and coloring

Peggy said...

Kris I love this card! I tried to make a card like this but couldn't get all the cuts and folds right. You did a great job.

Kristen said...

Kris, your card is SOPER cute, and I love all your details!