Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Scarecrow Bear says... Give Thanks!

Hi and happy Tuesday!!  Our challenge this week at Scrap-Creations is to make a Thanksgiving card OR a Thank You card.  Before I go any further about my card, I just want to say that Kristen's having a hard time right now as her cousin's son Ethan has received more heartbreaking news.  If you aren't familiar with Ethan, you can read about this amazing young man on Kristen's blog.  Please remember Kristen's whole family in your prayers and stop by and leave her lotsa love this week!  

Okay... let's see... The theme is Thanksgiving and I had this beautiful Autumn paper from my Key Ingredients kit this month (from Taylored Expressions) and so I let the paper do the talkin'.   This cute scarecrow bear is FREE this week for members of Designed 2 Delight, or... if you missed out on getting him for free, you can buy the whole set of 8 for only $4 HERE.  Faith really did a fabulous job on this set didn't she?  Love it! 

Be sure to check out what the rest of the Going Grey with Scrap-Creations Girls did with this seasonal themed challenge this week:

Peggy

I'll be back tomorrow for a fun project I made in La-La Land!!  =)  Hope you'll come back to see it!  Have a terrific Tuesday!

9 comments:

Kathy Winter said...

WOW!! This is awsome Kris. I love the coloring on the bear and the layout is great. I too love the KI Kit from Taylored Expressions. Great fall papers...

Helen said...

Very cute. I do love your papers! And that brown bow with blue button! What a beautiful combo! Will be saying prayers for Kristen. Have a great day friend!

Lori said...

Great card! Love the dp and ribbon treatment.

Rose Ann said...

Your scarecrow bear is too cute, Kristine...and I love the papers you've paired him with!! Adorable card!!

Basement Stamper said...

Scarecrow bear is too cute and I love the paper you used.

*Vicki* said...

This is so sweet Kris!! I love the colors and the yummy ribbon!! :)

Lorie said...

How cute Kris! I can't wait to use some of that Key Ingredient Kit!

Peggy said...

I love this card for the Thanks theme!! The DP is perfect for the image. Great job.

Kristen said...

Kris, thank you so much for keeping us in your rayers. It means so much....and your card...SOOOO cute. I love the set! You always amaze me!