Thursday, October 28, 2010

New Studio 313 Release at M5D!

Hi!  I'm back with yet another tissue box cover! LOL.  I just think these are so cool.  Easy to make and fun to add lots of different images to!  I just love Shawne's cute digis from Studio 313 (available exclusively now at McMahon Five Designs!)... this new set is called "Mellow Out".
 This new digi set has 4 different cups, 3 have the cutest li'l marshmallows in them... and 4 sentiments as well for a total of 8 digis!  You can buy them exclusively at McMahon Five Designs.  (You can get them in JPG or PNG formats for only $5.95 and they come with precolored images as well as line drawing!!)

Now I'll show you all the sides.

 "I like my friends fluffy & sweet!" 
 "A latte Love"
 "Ahhh... time to mellow out!"
 "You're my cup of tea!!"
(I replaced one sentiment from the set, "Thanks a latte" with this one)

If you'd like to make one, you can find both picture and video tutorials on SCS!  (See what you started Diane... now I can't stop! LOL)

16 comments:

Sue @ McMahon Five Designs said...

This turned out beautiful, Kristine! I love all the different die cuts and punches you used! And those new digi's are so cute, aren't they? You are really making me want to try one of these tissue box covers! Well done!!!

Sassylassy said...

Wow! Wow! Oh Wow! you just blow me away with your creations. Talking about thinking outside the box lol the tissue box get it? Never mind...
Kristine you really made these adorable digi's come alive on this awesome cool tissue box cover.
Hugs Bonnie

*Vicki* said...

Kris, this is totally adorable!! This would certainly make anyone better if they needed a tissue!! :) TFS!! HUGS

Diane said...

Love 'em all Kristine! They look awesome!

Michelle ~ daydreams505 said...

AWESOME! I love it! This is a PERFECT set of digis to use on a tissue box. I love the hearts border punch too. :) Michelle

snehal watwe welde said...

Awesome ...will try my hand at it soon

diane (cookiestamper) said...

eeek! *in love* keep 'em coming!

Crystal said...

AWWW this is DARLING, LOVE your project girl!

Grace said...

Oh wow Kristine! This is fantastic! LOVE the tissue box and these images make me smile... I Identify with them, KWIM? LOL! Great project! Good to see you tonight!!!
Hugs,
Grace

Lorie said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Kris! I definitely will be making one with a stamp from a special someone! :o)

Kathy Winter said...

LOVE IT!! This is so cute Kris. I think I'm gonna make one of these too =) Great job!!

Shawne said...

ooooooh what a cute cute idea! And having four sides does make it perfect for using a set of images! I love the sentiments die cut around the top, this one and the other tissue box you made also are fantastic!!!

Kim Y. said...

Totally cool! Will have to try this one day! thansk for the inspiration, Kristine! Have a wonderful Halloween weekend!

Christine said...

Wow, this is wonderful!!! What a great get well gift!!!

Lori said...

Adorable little marshmallows! I am loving the covers you are coming up with. Such a cute idea!

Helen said...

Just when I think I've seen the cutest thing ever, you go and make something else! This is sooooooooooooo cute! I'm going to have to make one of these kleenex boxes and I'm going to HAVE to have that set, just as soon as my spending freeze is over! :) Wow, I love this!!!