Wednesday, October 06, 2010

More Marci and Luka's at LLLC!

Can you believe it??  LaLa Land Crafts has 4 new releases today!!  Just wait until you see them all!!
  Just in time for Football season, (Goooo DUCKS!! ((Oregon Ducks)) here's 

Football Luka & Football Sentiments

...and just when I think I came up with an original idea!!  LOL (another team member and I made the same thing w/o knowing it ~great minds think alike eh??)  Hers is way awesome... as are the rest of the fabulous samples with these new stamps so be sure to hop over to the LA LA LAND BLOG and see all the great eye candy today!!

And of course, I had to showcase Luka's biggest cheerleader:

Cheerleader Marci &
(New) Cheeleader Sentiments
Here's a sneak of all our releases today:


The sentiments on both cards are from a new DIGI sentiment setsFootball & Cheerleader SentimentsYou get all 15 sentiments on one sheet for only $4.25!!  These will be available a little later in rubber as well.

More Deets:
Football Luka:   First I went into my Microsoft Word program and searched the clipart for a football.  Then I made it 5.5" wide and printed and cut that out to use for my template.  After cutting the shape from a piece of (folded) Really Rust cardstock, I ran it through my Cuttlebug with the Tiny Mosaic Texture embossing folder.  For the white pieces, I just eyed it from the clipart =D 
Cheerleader Marci:  Cut her out with Spellbinders Label 6 (on sale at M5D) and layered onto Basic Grey's Olivia paper.  Also used Copics and Neenah white 80# cardstock.

11 comments:

Crystal said...

Kristine girl these are SOOOOOO CUTE, ADORABLE images and fabulous card designs!!!

Lorie said...

Fantastic cards Kris! I love the football shape and those sentiments are great!

Helen said...

Your cards are too cute! That football card is awesome! I can't wait to make one for Zac! And your cheerleader Marci card...Adorable! These new releases are super cute!

Kathy Winter said...

Wowie, Kris!! I love the cards you made. The football shape is awsome and the cheerleader card is so sweet. Love the new releases too, gonna have to go order some!

Lori said...

Awww, how sweet! Love the football texture. I received my Lala Land stamps last week, but haven't had a chance to ink them up, thanks for the help in getting them.

Sue from Oregon said...

Ahhh these are so cute...and you know how I feel about my DUCKS!!!!!!

Becky said...

How awesome!! These are just fabulous..

Kim Y. said...

These are wodnerful cards, Kristine! Love the football shaped card especially! Gotta give that a try!

Irina said...

AWESOME card Kris!!! LOVE the eye black on Luka!!!! ADORABLE!!!

Debbie Pamment said...

Totally AWESOME Kris - even though our footballers don't wear helmets I reckon he's pretty cute - LOL
xXx

Jana Weaver said...

2 amazing projects Kris...they are perfect!!!