Friday, October 01, 2010

New Digi Artist at McMahon 5 Design

Happy Friday!!   I have great news !!!  (Helen, are ya listening? LOL)  Studio 313 is back with a bang!!! ... but here's the catch!  Shawne will now only be selling her digis and digi papers through McMahon Five Designs!!  The "Fab Five" have been busy creating with some of Studio 313's newest digi releases for Fall, so be sure to hop around and see!!

I have a couple new cards to share with ya today.  The first is "SPOOK-TACULAR" (if I do say so myself!  Heeheee... no, that's the name of it!) 

My first card is made with the cutest li'l  "Halloween Ghosts"
(didja notice these li'l guys in my header?  Thought it'd be a cute change for October)

Halloween Ghosts & Frankie

And my next card is made with "Oak Tree in Fall"


And take a look at these other fabulous digi sets, also available RIGHT NOW at McMahon Five Designs!

"Sweet Dreams"

Love Swirls Designer Cake

Fabulous & Feathered Lou Lou

Trick or Treat Mollie

Harit (by Shawne's 8 yr. old daughter)

Other places you can find samples of cards made with Studio 313 images:



I'll be back tomorrow with a card and new challenge at Double Delight Challenges with D2D (and my sister Kathy)!!
Have a Fabulous Friday!!

6 comments:

Helen said...

I'M SO EXCITED!!! Look, there's Fabulous & Feathered Lou Lou! I love Shawne's work and I'm so excited to be able to get them M5D! This is the 2nd best news I've gotten all week! (Of course, the first best news was my winning that stamp earlier this week!;) Yeah! Thanks for sharing this info today!!! Going shopping soon...

Faith S. said...

I'm so excited she's back! Awesome cards and digis!

Shawne said...

Awwww, I'm so honored the little ghost are part of your header, it looks awesome! And your cards are wonderful of course, they always make me *smile*! The way you colored the kitty is so sweet. So glad to be at M5D with you!

Lorie said...

The card is cute, the images are cute, your blog is cute...everything is just cute, cute, cute!

Kathy Winter said...

There's a whole lot a cuteness going on here!! Love the cards and I'm so happy studio 313 is at M5D. I'm gonna go check it out:) Your blog looks so nice, Help with mine???

*Vicki* said...

Hi Kristine!! You've went and changed your blog sweetie!! :) so good to see you again!! Such lovely images and I look forward to catching up with you again!!HUGS