Friday, October 08, 2010

Happy Birthday Karen & Sue!!

Happy Friday!! 
Today is Karen (DT at LaLa Land Crafts)'s birthday... Happy Birthday Karen!!!    and we're all wishing her lots of happy wishes for special day and you can too... just pop on over to her blog Real Life in Pictures and leave her happy wishes!  ALSO... we have a very special post in her honor at the LaLa Land Blog... a "Walk of Fame" of sorts, showcasing some of Karen's fabulous work so far.  So be sure to pop on over and be inspired!!

The fun doesn't stop there!  It's also Sue's birthday (owner of McMahon Five Designs)... Happy Birthday to you too SUE!!  Be sure to hop over to the M5D blog and leave her happy wishes on her special day as well!!  =D

(Here's the inside of my card:)

CHALLENGE:
I used the brand newly released Winter Marci and used my daughter's new sketch challenge at SKETCHES BY CARLY  (started today!) 

Supplies:
Stamps:  Winter Marci (LaLa Land Crafts)
Designer Paper, Ribbon, Doily, Leaf stick pins:  Key Ingredients kits from Taylored Expressions
Prima Flowers, Neenah white cardstock & Cuttelbug "Fancy Corners" dies:  McMahon Five Designs

9 comments:

Kathy Winter said...

Beautiful card Kris. I love the flowers and Winter Marci is sooo cute. I must get her. The inside of your card is amazing and decorated so nicely...TFS!! Love Carly's sketch too:)

Lorie said...

As always your card is beautiful! What a fun sketch!

Irina said...

Beatiful birthday card!! I know Karen will LOVE it!!!!

Crystal said...

SOOOOO Super sweet and sooo pretty Kristine, AWESOME take on the sketch sweetie!!! Have a wonderful weekend!

Lori said...

Very cute card! The sketch is a good one too. BTW I love the pic of your pumpkin cat, named Squirrel!!!! For the longest time, I thought it said 'This is a Squirrel', dah.

Sue @ McMahon Five Designs said...

Thanks for the Birthday Song! I was feeling the LUV! Super cute sketch by your daughter! I'll try and play along if I get the chance! HUGS Sue

Ardilla said...

Nice card!
The sketch is really fun to play with :)

Have a great week end!!!

Jana Weaver said...

Super sweet Kris...LOVE the colors you used!!

Helen said...

Oh my, Winter Marci is BEAUTIFUL! Both of your cards today are so pretty. I love the papers you've used on them!
Blessings!